Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Patriotic-Red, White & Blue Block Swap-Sign up closes May 1st, 2013

In all this pouring rain, there's else nothing to do but sew. Sooooo...here's my 4th set.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...56-albums.html

take time to build memories with the kids

Blog Entries
    You already mailed yours in Anna? I am still thinking about it and searching thru the fabric stash to see if I have something to use.

These blocks are really pretty ladies. Wanting to do them, but still have to finish up a couple of loosed ends yet.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Mine went in the mail. I was at Joanns and noticed they had bolts of patriotic fabric 50 % off. I had already made mine and had enough on hand but just incase you are looking.
    Anna Quilts

I just love your blocks. They all look so crisp and accurate.

I finally got my sewing table cleaned off today (before I read about this swap), and am ready to sew. The first time since the surgery in October, then Dec. It took me along time to recover from all of the complications, but am getting stronger every day now. The good news is that I have lost nearly 70 pounds!!

I am so up for this swap! But I can't commit until my blocks are sewn. No mistakes from here. Laura (Blue Cat) has been pestering me for a patriotic quilt for about a year now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. She wants a Bulls Eye, but we don't have enough RWB, so this is going to mean a trip to the LQS's in April (wedding in March, L's adopted daughter) is taking every cent we have right now. We have 3 LQS's (oh darn) so am looking forward to lots of new fabs. I doubt that any one else will want Bulls Eye, but I love to piece stars. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture.

Sucia

Hi Sucia- Hope you decide to join us!! And congrats on feeling better and the weight loss!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

Sucia: Glad you are felling better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucia View Post
    I finally got my sewing table cleaned off today (before I read about this swap), and am ready to sew. The first time since the surgery in October, then Dec. It took me along time to recover from all of the complications, but am getting stronger every day now. The good news is that I have lost nearly 70 pounds!!

I am so up for this swap! But I can't commit until my blocks are sewn. No mistakes from here. Laura (Blue Cat) has been pestering me for a patriotic quilt for about a year now, and I just haven't gotten around to it. She wants a Bulls Eye, but we don't have enough RWB, so this is going to mean a trip to the LQS's in April (wedding in March, L's adopted daughter) is taking every cent we have right now. We have 3 LQS's (oh darn) so am looking forward to lots of new fabs. I doubt that any one else will want Bulls Eye, but I love to piece stars. Oh Joy, Oh Rapture.

Sucia
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

my goodness after seeing all the stunning blocks I have to join this one. Now to start working on my blocks.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

wanda- go ahead, and jump in!
    Be a blessing to others, as you may entertain angels unaware!

3rd Set, whew, hope these are smaller!

Name:  DSCF1516.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  420.6 KB Name:  DSCF1515.JPG
Views: 189
Size:  485.2 KB
    Name:  DSCF1517.JPG
Views: 190
Size:  437.3 KB Name:  DSCF1518.JPG
Views: 187
Size:  423.4 KB
    Poppies on all