Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

goldendog55 11-13-2013 03:58 PM

I have many packages. Am I to list them as they come in, or wait until my birthday? I am getting so many!
could someone please forward a member list to me, so I can find the board names? I cannot find that spreadsheet anywhere? Thank you!

Jannie 11-14-2013 09:47 AM

My packages are going in the mail today. Sorry if it arrives late for your B'day but the month got away from me.

mrshalibut 11-14-2013 03:29 PM

Are you gonna do another one of these next year? It sounds SO FUN and I really want to join!

Mrshalibut

barbarakibler23 11-15-2013 08:57 PM

Mrshalibut.....we started this swap in March so we still have a few more months in the new year before we start all over again. I think we will do another swap....we will have to see who comes back before we add anyone else into the swap. PM me and I will keep you on the list of newbies!
Barbarakibler23 (hostess)

Lstew2212 11-16-2013 04:35 AM

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been posting in a while. Been sick with a Staph infection in my leg, spent a couple of visits in the hospital. I am on the road to recovery now.

Lisa Lstew2212 Christmas and all the other holidays I can turn into a party.

I am receiving all my Birthday candies, so much fun. I will post a list soon of all I have received.

I am interested in doing this swap again also. I have had so much fun and I have some new friends.

oneteappot 11-19-2013 01:41 PM

November envelopes are in the mail. Sorry they are late. Somehow November has just flown by!!
Laurel/oneteapot

goldendog55 11-19-2013 03:50 PM

So far, I have received packages from: marybrace, jarenie, Ahwu, mariposa, sustraley, honchey, abdconsultant, carrot, nls, sewmany, fraew, mitcham, gandee1, lisa wanna b quilter, jannie, barbarakibler23, sew4nin, nurse bonnie, JNCT14, mamaskeeto, sheriR. Thanks so much for the nice pile of candy and all the extras! This is so much fun! I've already started sewing!

barbarakibler23 11-20-2013 08:46 AM

Well November babies are finding out how much fun their month is...Happy Birthday to all of you.

I will be posting December birthday today...just one of them Dec 1st...nurse bonnie :)

Barb

barbarakibler23 11-20-2013 07:43 PM

Hello ladies
Could everyone please check in with me....
1) need to know if you have already had your birthday (March through October) if you are MISSING any packages.
2) I want you to post here just the number that you are missing...then just send me the name of the person you are missing in a PM..
3) if you have received ALL...please put a big fat zero...and YEAH for you.
4) I will give everyone to get caught up by DECEMBER 1st to get your packages in the mail...NO EXCUSES must be postmarked by then. (for the March through October babies)
5) PM me when you have sent your packages.
6) PM me when you have received your packages.
7) Who ever is not caught up by December 10th will be not be invited back for next year AND I will have to let the monitor of the boards know and you will be excluded from any swaps on this board.

******* I am sorry I have had to use my stern (Nanny) voice here. It is not fair to the people that have sent all of their packages out in a timely manner to not receive what they are owed! Because this is a 1 year commitment I had to promise to tell the monitor if anyone flakes out. Hopefully this will not happen.

Please post like this: barbarakibler23: 3 (this means I have 3 people that owe me)

Barb

marybrace 11-20-2013 07:46 PM

marybrace: 0