Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2.5 Candy Birthday Swap - Closed/Full (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2-5-candy-birthday-swap-closed-full-t212411.html)

oneteappot 02-13-2013 07:25 AM

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. Here are my answers to the questions
1. Favorite colors-yellows, greens and blues and purple
2. One married son
3. Two spoiled dogs, Czar and Sombra and two spoiled cats, Domino and Nicholas, and a spoiled grand dog, Daxton
4. I do plastic canvas and gardening. Hubby and I go to car shows in the summer.
5. TV shows-Days of Our Lives, Ellen, NCIS, CSI

We have had family in from out of state for the past week. I hadnt seen my niece for over 30 years.It was so great to see her and actually get to meet her hubby and their daughter and her hubby and daughter ( my great, great niece )for the first time. Alexis is just 17 months old.
We had agreat visit!!!
Laurel

barbarakibler23 02-13-2013 08:12 AM

thanks Laurel for the filling out the questionnaire never too late.

I am glad that you enjoyed having your family in town.
Barb

barbarakibler23 02-13-2013 08:13 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have sent all of you a PM with a list of names and birthdays. Please let me know if you have received this list.
thanks
barb

Mariposa 02-13-2013 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 5858732)
Just wanted to let everyone know that I have sent all of you a PM with a list of names and birthdays. Please let me know if you have received this list.
thanks
barb

I got it! Sent you a PM~

barbarakibler23 02-13-2013 12:15 PM

First correction....April 27 it is suppose to be RHONDA not rhoda please fix that on your copy.

sorry Rhonda
Barb

carrot 02-13-2013 04:17 PM

Congrats queenof2802 !!! You rock girl !!!:thumbup:
Barb thanks for doing all this !!! I am having fun even though I am more of a lurker:D:D:D:D

Hey-- if we started a "lurkers" club........would we talk to each other ???? Something to ponder !!!:eek:

sustraley 02-13-2013 05:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I put my 50 2.5 squares together on a sheet of cardboard. I then warpped them in saranwrap and made sure the air was out of it. I put them in an envelope and took one to my local post office. I was told it would cost 86 cents to mail one. One reason is because of what is in it. She said since it was fabric it should not go through the machine, (which I agree with). Seems like some of us on the board get different answers from different post offices. I took these pictures the best I could to show how thin they are. Just wanted to let you all know. I am sure others will have different experiences.

wanda lou 02-14-2013 06:07 PM

I got the PM too.

queenof2802 02-15-2013 04:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy mail arrived today!! Got the surprize from the recent get to know us game.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]395386[/ATTACH]

20 batik 2.5 squares!! Just a small taste of what to come. LOVE THEM!! Thank you Barb.

Honchey 02-16-2013 07:40 AM

Oh you lucky girl!!!!!