Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2012 Winter/Holidays Pin Cushion Swap-Sign ups close 11/15 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2012-winter-holidays-pin-cushion-swap-sign-ups-close-11-15-a-t203643.html)

Mariposa 10-19-2012 08:08 AM

2012 Winter/Holidays Pin Cushion Swap-Sign ups close 11/15

What speaks winter or the holidays to you?
Big snowflakes, cool starry nights, building a snowman, watching the wildlife, decorating with lights, roasting marshmallows over a fire, a cup of hot chocolate too!
Here is an opportunity to use a new pattern, try a technique you have been meaning to do, or use some of those fun fabrics from your stash!
Let's get creative and share our ideas, pictures, etc.
Holidays theme is not required.

*Limit of one pin cushion per person.

*By signing up, it means that you have read the rules, and agree to follow them! If questions, please ask!

*Please send the hostess a PM to sign up. I need your real name and address, and if you can mail international.

*Partners will be assigned after sign up closes. Sign ups close 11/15/2012.

*Pin cushions MUST be mailed out by 12/1/2012! Delivery Confirmation is MANDATORY!
After your pin cushion is mailed, please also send the hostess a PM with your Delivery Confirmation number!
Also retain your DC slip until your partner has received your pin cushion.

*Please have your pin cushion made before you sign up. We want everyone to get a pin cushion as intended.
If you cannot meet the deadline, perhaps wait until a future swap so you are not rushed.

*Please use quality materials, and the pin cushion be well constructed to withstand lots of use. Those pins can get feisty!! Please, please do your best work!!

*Communication is essential. Do keep in touch with your partner. If something comes up, and you are not able to fulfill your commitment, please let the hostess and your partner know as soon as possible! We want things to work out for everyone.
If you don't communicate, and/or just disappear, you will not be able to participate in any of my future swaps. Negative feedback will also be given. Following through on your commitment will solve this issue.

Let's have fun with these!

General swap rules do apply.

Mariposa 10-19-2012 08:13 AM

**Please note**
I will be away for a while, but will check in as I am able! I am on a much needed vacation!

SewExtremeSeams 10-19-2012 08:36 AM

Have fun Mariposa!

Chigger Holler Quilter 10-19-2012 08:59 AM

I'll be signing up for this swap....Hummmm ideas for Christmas Pincushion Swap.....let me see............thinking I know just what I'll make! :)
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();} else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

girlscouts1 10-19-2012 09:26 AM

I am in again.... only one pin cushion this time?

lynnie 10-19-2012 05:46 PM

Ok, we all k ow im in for is one, i guess most of you have seen mine.
Lets get this party started!!!!!!!!.

eyes 10-20-2012 03:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mariposa (Post 5596980)
**Please note**
I will be away for a while, but will check in as I am able! I am on a much needed vacation!

Have a fun vacation! Your own sanity and well-being comes before anything else. With the holidays approaching don't be pushed into anymore than you can handle because then it isn't fun anymore.

Mary O 10-20-2012 03:38 AM

OK I have my pin cushion made up in my head.Mariposa have a great time off.

lynnie 10-20-2012 07:15 AM

Mariposa, have a great time, have fun and get some rest.
Well be here when you get back.

mary quilting 10-20-2012 09:01 AM

I,m in............