Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

Linny 04-10-2013 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5991813)
WOW! Mine is nearly done. I am so thrilled. I better finish up those blocks real soon so I can be ready when Linny is. How does it look Linny?

The quilting is really nice..she did a good job. I'm hoping the simple design of the quilt will be something you like. I love the fabric and know you will too.

QuilterMomma 04-13-2013 04:39 PM

I am going to love it! Yours is getting done. I have a couple more blocks to do. Do you want a blue border or a brown border?

buddy'smom 04-14-2013 06:02 AM

Well I can't wait to get mine back from the quilters. Than all I need to do is the binding. This is such an awesome swap.

Elisabrat 04-14-2013 06:36 AM

Oh I tried to send mine to the quilters.. sigh her back is out of commission so its just good old me on the quilting job. I am still waiting for batting maybe on the 1st ok for sure on the 1st I will buy it sale or not. all good.its the shipping that gets me especially if its not on sale then you know the next week for sure it goes on sale free shipping and well hells bells is all I can say to that. I love the top the backing is pretty too.. sure hope you like a lot of green twinrivers because well I see lots of green.My Dh says its the blue that stands out.. my friend here says she loves the pop color that stands out which we both disagree on which is the color that pops so I guess your getting your wish everyone loves something else and if the pop is seen differently by others well its ALMOST like a quilt with movement lol only its the tricky eye movement on color vs block motion.. almost but no cigars. sigh.

Linny 04-14-2013 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5998979)
I am going to love it! Yours is getting done. I have a couple more blocks to do. Do you want a blue border or a brown border?

I love both, so leaving it up to you....still have to bind yours...things are busy here..leaving for a week this coming weekend. Have a good week.

QuilterMomma 04-14-2013 10:55 AM

You have fun. I will decide then maybe both. Will have to see how big it is getting. I am in bed recovering from surgery. Not able to get up and move yet which is frustrating. I thought I would be able to do sewing and such right away. Nope apparently there was more done than I thought.

Linny 04-14-2013 11:52 AM

Well, don't have to tell you I'm sure, but rest and sleep are so restorative.......we can always quilt. I'm sure you will heal nicely. Till then, prayers that you do.

QuilterMomma 04-14-2013 03:06 PM

Thank you Linny. I am going to be up and running real soon.

Vanogay 04-15-2013 07:58 AM

Take care QM and get well. THe weather is pretty, perhaps a snooze on the front/back porch is in order....

Elisabrat 04-17-2013 08:50 PM

oh with a big warm blanket and a cup of hot or cold tea depending on the warmth. Not so sure its toasty warm yet where qm lives. It sure isnt here in the sierra's in CA. it was in the low 20's this morning and we 'toasted' up nicely to a balmy 48 with wind. yuckeroo. I still had my front door open all day. something about fresh air.. lots of clothing is what that something is layers and layers :)