Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2014 Birthday Swap 2.5 sign up now !!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2014-birthday-swap-2-5-sign-up-now-t240424.html)

barbarakibler23 03-30-2014 07:18 AM

Happy Birthday Bjsmith57.....Hope it was great. I was at an all day scrapbook meet. Thought about you many times and was hoping your day was as nice as mine was!

Hope you are still celebrating your day! At my house...I have worked into a birthday week. ;)

barbarakibler23 03-30-2014 07:19 AM

Dottie Dodge...thanks for letting us know that the packages have been mailed...you started to worry me...hope all is well:)

Barb

barbarakibler23 03-30-2014 07:22 AM

thanks for the good wishes on the refi.....no idea yet.....they like to torture people. It starts with the ridiculous amount of papers that I am suppose to find lightening fast.....then after they have everything from me .....they make me wait and wait to hear if they are going to take more money from me and grace me with a new mortgage! Gotta be soon tomorrow is 1 week.

barbarakibler23 03-30-2014 07:24 AM

Sewbizgirl...thanks for sharing the photo's of your presents with us!!!!!! I don't know about you guys it makes me wish for my birthday (but I will wait patiently since it is not til October and I want to enjoy SUMMER)

Mrs.sherbert....looks like you are almost there on packages! :)

barbarakibler23 03-30-2014 07:31 AM

CONTEST #3 IN HONOR OF BJSMITH57 BIRTHDAY
Bjsmith57...MUST have received your package by her birthday for you to win this contest. Everyone can play but you can ONLY WIN if she has received your package. Birthday girl can play too! (and win)
PM your answers to me by 9:59 am Monday March 31

YEAH it's Spring!!!!
1. Which imagery is most associated with the spring season?
a) Blazing sun b) Snow c) Foliage d) Blossoms e) None of these

2. The first day of spring is technically called ________.
a) Spring solstice b) Spring equinox c) Either A or B

3. Spring months vary according to climate and geographic location. In North America , spring season starts in which calendar month.
a) January b) March c) May d) July e) September

4. In many cultures, spring symbolizes ________.
a) Rebirth b) Life c) Death d) Love e) All of these

5. Spring is the season of flowers. The Japanese celebrate the arrival of spring by hosting mass viewings of which flower.
a) Peach blossoms b) Tulips c) Sunflowers d) Carnations e) Cherry blossoms

bjsmith57 03-30-2014 08:11 AM

Thank you.

Originally Posted by barbarakibler23 (Post 6651810)
Happy Birthday Bjsmith57.....Hope it was great. I was at an all day scrapbook meet. Thought about you many times and was hoping your day was as nice as mine was!

Hope you are still celebrating your day! At my house...I have worked into a birthday week. ;)

sewbizgirl 03-30-2014 11:13 AM

Thank you Barbara... that's a good resource to have.

Hey Jannie, nice to see another Evans in the group!

sewbizgirl 03-30-2014 11:15 AM

Bjsmith, enjoy your birthday weekend!!

bjsmith57 03-30-2014 02:22 PM

Thank you.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 6652197)
Bjsmith, enjoy your birthday weekend!!

Daisy Dew 03-31-2014 04:36 AM

It sure is a l o n g way to May before the next birthdays!!!! Happy to hear all pkgs arrived.