Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

owlvamp 10-11-2012 01:51 PM

Well you there's that saying the dog ate my homework in your case the ornament. LOL

My ornaments are done. Hopefully can mail them out Saturday. I will try to get my daughter over to take pictures if not whomever gets them hopefully they can post them. Thanks had tons of fun again.

Cindy60545 10-11-2012 02:04 PM

I had that thought after I posted that! Found something else to make. Wish I'd found this one sooner! Will be able to get them done quickly, so hope to have them in the mail Monday.

stitchingpost 10-11-2012 02:27 PM

Who ever has my name i cannot post a pic cause iam on a phone,letting you know,i got mine made will be shipping out monday

Ladybug 1938 10-11-2012 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received the cutest ornaments from Dotty (Dotcomdtcm) will enclose pic... I mailed mine out today all the ornies are so very prety, just love each and every one of them...that I have see here...

kiffie2413 10-11-2012 03:39 PM

Well,
I have mine done..but I am also one of the ones who now decided to make more for others...lol...and as I am making them, I am coming up with more embellishments and using some of my crazy quilt/Brazilian embroidery items on them...so I need to "rein myself in" and get them sent!..:p I will have them in the mail by Monday..since it is in writing here, I have to do it... I am also loving all the pics that y'all have all been posting!
Kif

SulaBug 10-11-2012 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 5578323)
Well, I was almost finished with my ornaments! I was in the studio finishing with my embroidery machine on some of them & my big dog was left in the house & got mad at me & ATE THE ORNAMENTS! They were all done too! Back to the drawing board for the other ones now!

Cindy..............are you just saying that about your dog eating your ornaments, or is it that you still can't find your felt out in that neat studio of yours? I saw it again last night!!
:D :D :D :D

wanda lou 10-11-2012 04:54 PM

Anastasia Hobby Lobby and Michaels both have small boxes in the candy making supplies departments, I just wrap mine in brown paper or a paper grocery bag will do.

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5577196)
Tried all over to find little boxes for my ornaments.. ok not all over.. tried a couple places.. have to search some more so i can send mine out. Who'd have thought it'd be so hard to find little boxes..

brenda21 10-11-2012 05:16 PM

what cute ornaments that you got from Dotty, Ladybug!

Tothill 10-11-2012 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5577196)
Tried all over to find little boxes for my ornaments.. ok not all over.. tried a couple places.. have to search some more so i can send mine out. Who'd have thought it'd be so hard to find little boxes..

Were you looking for a small box to ship in or a small box to wrap? I find the best place to find small boxes for mailing are pharmacies. Nobody asks them for boxes and they often have smaller ones that pill bottles came in.
I work for a Naturopathic Doctor and am recycling small boxes almost every day of the week.

owlvamp 10-11-2012 05:26 PM

Very cute ornaments!