Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

Tothill 10-11-2012 05:56 PM

I am back at square one. I had a great idea, but it just did not work as planned. I will start again this weekend.

lynnie 10-11-2012 06:25 PM

Tothill, thanks for the valuable info...now every drugstore is going to be swamped.

Happy Tails 10-11-2012 06:40 PM

Sweet love of God, u have a tree in every room? I got all I can do to decorate one!!! Good for you :)

Anastasia 10-11-2012 06:43 PM

thanks for the tip.. I knew michaels had them but wasn't near one.. didn't get out of the house today.. math.. dang math.. Planning to get out tomorrow tho. Still haven't seen a post from my people so label is going to land on whatever box it lands on :)

Nelco 10-11-2012 08:02 PM

Got some things gathered for an idea on a hike in the woods today. Hope it turns out the way I want it. :)

Elisabrat 10-12-2012 05:44 AM

I have all day dedicated to ornament making! yippeee.. MDALL and I are putting together a tree for a senior home out here in CA to help brighten their holiday. They have a large dining room and volunteers come in and put up their own trees and there is a tree parade so they can all come by and see them. IT is a special thing that the seniors there look forward to. Its a lower income assisted housing and I know they will love it. Hearts and stars. if anyone happens to have extra time and would like to contribute to our little tree PM me ok? I also have to finish my thanksgiving package for my daughter. a busy month. I am so thankful for everything. I am an organ recipient and well I sure have a lot of paying it forward to enjoy. This is a very lucky year for me :)

oh MDALL I was thinking if we could go red/gold(yellow is fine) or whites? that would stand out I think. Any ideas for ornaments anyone let me know! I am running on hurry hurry right now.

grann of 6 10-12-2012 06:24 AM

Elisabrat, what size is the tree? And what size ornaments do you want? I could make some of those snowflakes in a gold color (not metallic thread). I can reduce the size some. Or I could make them in the white. Let me know, and I can make a bunch this weekend.

Krystyna 10-12-2012 06:45 AM

Good morning ladies. I just heard from Brenda with some sad news. Her father is about to pass on and she is on her way out of town to see him for the last time. Please keep her covered with prayer for a safe trip with a heavy heart. She will be back in touch when she returns as she will not have internet access.

Pat625 10-12-2012 08:30 AM

Busy morning working on another ornament!! So far made 4 different ones ....Better finish them up and get this out in the mail, before I think of another, and never get them sent out!!

Pat625 10-12-2012 08:31 AM

Prayers to Brenda and family..

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5579950)
Good morning ladies. I just heard from Brenda with some sad news. Her father is about to pass on and she is on her way out of town to see him for the last time. Please keep her covered with prayer for a safe trip with a heavy heart. She will be back in touch when she returns as she will not have internet access.