Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/3rd-annual-christmas-ornament-swap-t200766.html)

JuneBillie 11-01-2012 01:02 AM

What kind of tree do you folks put up as an all year round tree? I would like to do this.

Elisabrat 11-01-2012 03:37 AM

Great Anastasia you nailed it with that one. Sure wish there were more photos of received ornaments its so nice to see what you have gotten. Good ideas for next year!
I was wondering the same thing what tree would you leave out all year? a feather tree? or a wooden one? wire? and where do you keep this tree?

no ornies for le brat here.. still waiting. better hold off on that all year tree, sigh nothing to put on it..

owlvamp 11-01-2012 04:32 AM

Oksewnsew I received my ornaments and I just love them. I love the dove and the jewels/beads on it. The christmas tree is beautiful. Thank you so much for them. Can't wait to put the tree up.thank you

Oksewnsew 11-01-2012 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5627139)
Oksewnsew I received my ornaments and I just love them. I love the dove and the jewels/beads on it. The christmas tree is beautiful. Thank you so much for them. Can't wait to put the tree up.thank you

Thank you, glad you liked them. I enjoy doing the embroidery ones, had to make me one of the Doves the other day, too. I had to laff everytime you posted 'no ornaments here'..haha I knew what was coming..:D

Have a good one...
Jean

QuilterMomma 11-01-2012 07:56 AM

That is a pretty ornament Anastasia, now how do you do that? Where is the pattern to make those? Would love to make a few for my craft show.

MINE ARE IN THE MAIL TODAY! I put two in because I could not decide which ones to send. I know, supposed to do one, but did not pack any chocolate in the envelope or any other goodies. I did remember a note which I am grateful I did. That is generally the hard thing for me to remember.

Robinlee 11-01-2012 08:14 AM

Yes, Alicia, I received yours over the weekend. I will take pic's when I receive others.

thanks so much

Robinlee

Originally Posted by AliciaH (Post 5625926)
Were those the ones from me that you received?

brenda21 11-01-2012 09:13 AM

REMEMBER TO MAIL OUT YOUR ORNAMENTS IF YOU HAVEN"T DONE SO YET:thumbup:

QuilterMomma 11-01-2012 09:33 AM

I could not even pack the Halloween candy in the envelope because DH hid it from me so I could not eat any and break my diet.

lynnie 11-01-2012 03:26 PM

When i worked at the casket co. I kept up a white tree from Jan. To Nov.
i made ornaments for each months holiday.
white tree like a christmas tree made a matching tree skirt, and lights for that season or holiday 3 1/2" high.
After turkey day, the green went up with christmas deco.s
All the men thought i was crazy...then every month, the candy and cookies would change with the tree.
for some strange reason, they always came into my room for a visit...a few times a day.

JuneBillie 11-01-2012 04:30 PM

lynnie how tall was your white tree?