3rd Annual Christmas Ornament Swap
Hi Everyone...believe it or not, it's that time of year again. This will be the THIRD annual Christmas Ornament swap. Here are the details and if you have any questions PM me.
Christmas/Holiday Ornament Swap Guidelines
1. Sign up by October 1st 2012
Mail on November 1, 2012 so they are there in plenty of time to use and enjoy for Christmas.
2. Ornament should be handmade. It doesn't *have* to be quilted, but it does have to be handmade.
3. Each person can do up to two ornaments.
4. This will be a direct person to person mailing to save postage. I will email you the person (people) that you are sending to by October 5th.
5. This will be an international swap so if mailing internationally is a concern for you, please let me know in a PM.
6. If you would like to participate, please PM me the following information:
# of ornaments that you want to swap (1 or 2)
7. Make sure that you enclose a note to let your person know who you are !
8. Please read the guidelines for all swaps on the board at this link http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-20154-1.htm
9. Have Fun getting ready for the holidays and let your creativity flow! PM me is you have any questions.
10. This is a secret swap and you will not necessarily be mailing to the same person you will receive from.
Swap has been approved by moderators.
Picture/slide show of last years ornaments can be viewed at this link http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...d-t170687.html