Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

Vanogay 02-05-2013 05:00 AM

Speaking of the feedback scores. I've written Patrice about how to make them appear on this page - like Stitchin and DustysMom. Mine don't show up. Any idea how to change my profile or what to make that happen?

nancia 02-05-2013 05:10 AM

4 Attachment(s)
marilyn-- sorry! i thought i had posted pictures. will do so now!

nancia 02-05-2013 05:15 AM

ok. the first one is my cat-tastrophe Tiger in mug hug form-- didn't mean to show him, but here he is! typical cat with a mind of his own, LOL> the next 2 beautiful pictures are the table topper fromm zz. the final pic is the one i made for my wandering partner. can't remember when she gets home. hope she's having a fun trip, as my geese had a fun trip to my house! at the moment it's on the door.

DustysMomma 02-05-2013 05:18 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5839408)
Speaking of the feedback scores. I've written Patrice about how to make them appear on this page - like Stitchin and DustysMom. Mine don't show up. Any idea how to change my profile or what to make that happen?

They won't show up on this page, only on their feedback page. I created an album for my swaps so others can see what beautiful work I received!

zzmom 02-05-2013 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5839435)
marilyn-- sorry! i thought i had posted pictures. will do so now!

nancia- love your photo's. The "geese" look content! Really like your hugging cat and mitten table runner. Both very cute!

nancia 02-05-2013 08:26 AM

zzmom- thank you very much! we could start a mutual admiration society! you are very nice!

stitchingpost 02-05-2013 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5839408)

,,I get them but I can't seem to give them,don't know why,,

bibliostone 02-05-2013 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by nancia (Post 5839450)
ok. the first one is my cat-tastrophe Tiger in mug hug form-- didn't mean to show him, but here he is! typical cat with a mind of his own, LOL> the next 2 beautiful pictures are the table topper fromm zz. the final pic is the one i made for my wandering partner. can't remember when she gets home. hope she's having a fun trip, as my geese had a fun trip to my house! at the moment it's on the door.

Very cute mittens! I'm wandering... Maybe it's mine!

buslady 02-11-2013 02:13 PM

Do you have a pattern for the cat wrap? I am just loving that thing!! I could see it as a pig, cow, dog, etc. as well!!!

nancia 02-11-2013 05:26 PM

right now it's a one of a kind creatiion. like the fish i sort of sew as i go. glad you like it! like you i'm always thinking of new mug hugs! there's really no limit to what you can make! have fun with it!