Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

jaba 12-19-2012 08:42 AM

Elisabrat on page 1 says minimum of 12 x 28 for runner. Everyone's getting some nice runners, still waiting for mine. Hope she lets you know Vanogay, trust me I feel the same way. Just want to know they got it, I know delivery confirmation and all that but it's nice just to have that definate "yep, I got it"
Congrats are great grades Anastasia, you should be very proud.

travelinggramma 12-19-2012 09:45 AM

TracibugI am so happy you like them. I had so much fun making the twister wreath. I wanted to sew on buttons on it but didn't think that would be a good idea with being on a table with things on it. I wanted to give a nice large candel for the middle of it - but postage is too much lately!
Love your son's pic!! enjoy yur trip and Christmas!

LAQUITA 12-19-2012 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5727773)
Haven't heard that my swap partner received hers yet - but, I haven't taken the time to check my confirmation number either. Will try to remember to do that tonight after dinner. Lots of really neat runners/toppers showing up. I'll be waiting for the mailman to bring mine, but I know that they don't have to be here until the new year - just have that anticipation......

VANOGAY: I have been out of town and just got home a little bit ago, and had a beautiful Christmas table runner waiting for me. THANK YOU so very much!!!! I think it's new home will be on my coffee table in the dining room.

It's somply beautiful, with greens/gold/& reds in it. I hope you took a picture of it b/c I still can't figure out how to get it off my phone, onto the computer then onto the board. sorry. But if you took a picture and can post it for me that would be great!
Thank you again for your thoughtfulness.
LaQuita

DustysMomma 12-19-2012 01:22 PM

LoupEsprit, I guess a little bird must have put the measurements in my head, lol. And here I was worried it was going to be too big! I have to admit I wasn't too happy with the tag, but if I get some personalized ones made (which I plan to do after Christmas) I'll send you one to put over that ugly one, lol. I'm glad you are so happy with it! Just tell those nasty ole boys to go look at some tools or electronics and then laugh at them about their reactions! :D

Well we're off to the airport to fly to Denmark. Merry Christmas!

Quercus Rubra 12-19-2012 01:37 PM

Whewwwie!! I'm working my little needles as fast as my little fingers can manage. I sure hope that this comes out like I vision it. Don't worry partner it is coming I swear!!! :thumbup: Just a little more patiences .... I think the wait will be worth it.

Toodles,
Tricia

Vanogay 12-19-2012 02:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, Laquita, I did take a picture of your runner before it left here, so will post it below. Sorry I got so worried about you not getting it/not liking it, but that's the way I am (and obviously a few others, as well). Glad you did like it - and hope it matches your kitchen curtains - or at least doesn't 'clash' with them!

LAQUITA 12-19-2012 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Vanogay (Post 5729879)
Well, Laquita, I did take a picture of your runner before it left here, so will post it below. Sorry I got so worried about you not getting it/not liking it, but that's the way I am (and obviously a few others, as well). Glad you did like it - and hope it matches your kitchen curtains - or at least doesn't 'clash' with them!

No Kathleen,
It matches the curtains PERFECTLY!!! You could not of matched them any better :) Thank you so very much for posting the picture and for making be this beautiful runner for me.
Merry CHRISTmas to you all! :)

nancia 12-20-2012 02:54 AM

this is a personal message to my secret partner which is why i can't p.m. you. if i did then it would not be secret anymore. i have set up times to do all my projects based on the due date. so.... you will be among the last to receive your table embellishment. keep the faith! it will come!!

buslady 12-20-2012 07:57 AM

Wow, Nancia, let us know how that works for you. LOL I have all kinds of time lines. Then life hits. Can't wait for the weekend so I can get all my projects finished up.

TheMamaHauser 12-20-2012 08:50 AM

Well ladies, I can officially post the following awesome things:

-Final grades came in - 4.0 for the semester, 3.93 overall (because of one "B" my first semester from an ogre - side story, there were only 2 of us in the class, he was a bully, and the following semester we led a revolt that resulted in him resigning his position of 30 years. But the B stands. Asshats.)

-The Six, aka my longarm, is residing in her new home (my basement) and I've already used her to do a crib-size FMQ (which looks like I stood there & had a seizure while she was running). The computer is up and running (for the most part) and I'm looking for donation quilts to practice on (PM me if you're interested).

-Alice the A$$hole (my dog) had her surgery last week and is still walking on 3 legs. The good news is she has stopped puking every time she eats. (Yea for puke-free Christmas!)

-Midget's last day of school is today. Cookies tomorrow.

-There is no new snow projected until *maybe* Monday.

These are all my reasons to be happy. I'm planting my but in bed and enjoying my last day of do-nothing, no-deadlines, be a bum for 2012.