Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Anastasia's Table Runner/Topper Swap - Signup Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/anastasias-table-runner-topper-swap-signup-closed-t204241.html)

letsquilt 01-17-2013 04:39 PM

Let me try that again!

letsquilt 01-17-2013 04:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is pic

oldcatlady 01-17-2013 06:43 PM

my table runner didn't come back to me today so I'm hoping that the PO let it go through and it's on it's way to it's owner :)

cherrio 01-17-2013 07:42 PM

The runners that have been pictured are all nice ladies! I don't have the ability to post pics right now so when mine arrives maybe I can get one of my daughters to post for me. I am hoping my partner gets hers tomorrow or Sat at the latest. it only had to travel a few states

DustysMomma 01-17-2013 07:46 PM

Nope, no runner in my mailbox today. I even made Dusty go out at 9:45pm, in 37 degrees, and check for a second time since he said there was no mail at lunch time. All he found was a bill too :(

QuilterMomma 01-17-2013 07:48 PM

Nice runner. Love those goodies as well. Thought they were buttons for the quilt, then I read above, oh yeah threaders

Elisabrat 01-17-2013 08:12 PM

I have to sing to you all once again.. ready?
Oh the weather outside is frightful.. and the runner so delightful.. and since theres no place to go..

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW.. thank you so much for all the snow.. people Ms. Robinlee. its such a pretty runner with bluework snow people all over the place. and a cute country square boarder its just wonderful. Not to mention the lovely embroidered green tree dish cloth.

I think I was the all around winner here in the tablerunner trade. This was such a lovely exchange and everyone has truly outdone themselves sharing something they wouldnt mind owning. The workmanship shows and it is highly commendable. Thank you ladies for all that you have created and thank you Anastasia queen of the table runner exchanges for running such a succesful swap and for your first time? an A plus.

I would repost the runner but the camera is wanting formating again ahh so a worker here is exploring what he can do for me and should be back in action on Monday. Robin if you want to repost for me that would be lovely so we can all drool one more time :)

Robinlee 01-17-2013 08:25 PM

Elizabrat tablerunner -

1 Attachment(s)
Elizabeth, I was beginning to worry there for minute or two.....or just all day.
Here is the pic of the Snow Happens tablerunner. I'm so glad you like it.

Elisabrat 01-18-2013 05:52 AM

So glad to help you get over that worry affliction! Now you can go onto better things! this was so much fun to do. Now to sit back and watch those tablernunners come in. If you can not show mariposas tablerunner maybe she can show us? I want to see them ALL. Thanks robinlee for posting the pictures for me.

Quercus Rubra 01-18-2013 10:21 AM

Darn Mailman didn't bring me anything today... Boo Hoo!! I'm just going to work on my TAW as a means of comfort.

Toodles,
Tricia