Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April 2017 to June 2017 Table Runner Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-2017-june-2017-table-runner-swap-t287493.html)

CarolinePaj 04-13-2017 08:53 AM

April 2017 to June 2017 Table Runner Swap

Hi Guys,

Welcome to our ongoing Table Runner Swap! This one will run from the beginning of April to the 31st June 2017.
You have until the end of June to make a table runner - the theme this time is Summer Fun.

Size of Table Runner

The table runner should be a minimum of 12” x 30”.
You can use any technique/ any style.
All fabrics used should be 100% cotton.
The runner must have wadding and be quilted.

There is no deadline so you can sign up at any time during the 3 months as this will be just an intention to participate. When you have made and are ready to mail your runner you can then sign up to the “ready to mail” list which is binding commitment.
But please remember that the only list that counts is the Ready to Mail list at the end of June.

Ready to Mail list

An initial Ready to Mail list will be posted around the 26th June 2017.
If you are not on this list you will not get an address to send to unless you contact me and get on the final listing.

MIDNIGHT on the 30th June 2017 – is the deadline to get on the “Ready to Mail” list

I will need:

Real name
Your address
Whether you are willing to send international or not (Please consider this as it enables everybody to take part)
Allergy info
Pet and smoking information
Email address

As long as you have a table runner ready to mail by the deadline you can join us any time!

Addresses Sent Out:

I will send out the name and address of the person you should send to on the 1st or 2nd July 2017. You will have 7 days to get your table runner in the mail - NO LONGER. If you are unable to keep this commitment - please do not sign up.

You will send your table runner to the quilter who's address you get.
You will receive from a different quilter than the one you send to.

This is not a partner swap.

Please note that there are quilters of all abilities on this board and you should appreciate the table runner you receive as your sender will have worked hard to make it for you.

You are welcome to send some goodies in your package if you would care to, but please don't expect anything other than the table runner.

PLEASE NOTE.... You must let me know when you mail and when you receive. Also, please PM the person that sends to you when you receive to say thank you and to let them know that the table runner that they have sent you has arrived - it is only polite to do so!

So come and join our fun.

Hugs

Caroline

ube quilting 04-13-2017 09:39 AM

I'm in again. PM'd caroline to let her know.
peace

QuilterMomma 04-13-2017 12:29 PM

I have some blocks I could put into a runner. Won't sign up till I have one made. I want to be sure I can have it finished by then. I am taking a Craftsy class by Debbie Caffney so I can change up settings and do different techniques with blocks. I want to implement them into this runner.

Armylady2012 04-13-2017 01:22 PM

I just seen this post I will look to see if I can find a pattern and then let you know.

m-fay 04-13-2017 03:38 PM

Count me in again

lawsonmugs 04-13-2017 04:13 PM

Oh Boy,Summer fun......sounds good I'll PM soon. Thanks Caroline.

ube quilting 04-14-2017 02:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the start of my summer fun. The first fire of the year.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]571527[/ATTACH]

Belfrybat 04-15-2017 06:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'd like to participate but I'm committed to only using fabric from stash and not sure I have any print with a summer theme. Will check back through the shelves and boxes and if I find something will sign up.

ETA: After I posted the above I realised I have a length of sunflowers on a royal blue background. The sunflowers are about 4" across, so are very showy. Do you think this would work for a summer theme?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]571543[/ATTACH]

Northern Sue 04-15-2017 12:48 PM

OK I'm in! Belfrybat those sunflowers are perfect! This swap will keep me moving forward hopefully as I am having a knee replacement earl May! I might need the incentive to keep my butt in gear & moving! lol

Northern Sue 04-15-2017 12:50 PM

it looks so cozy around your fire ube! I can almost smell the smoke! Our snow is melting faster now, but grass not green yet. My fire pit is still somewhere under the snow!