Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   April Secret Pal Swap ends 3-29 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/april-secret-pal-swap-ends-3-29-4-00-pm-cst-t217359.html)

Sibi 04-19-2013 12:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm posting a pic of the lovely package I received from Vicki W a couple of days ago. She made me a lovely needlecase, which I really needed and a beautiful butterfly mug rug/pot holder. A generous assortment of 6 fabrics, 2 novels, some needles, patterns from Joannes, hand sanitizer and one of my favorite candies, cowtales...YUM. Thanks so much Vicki!

hav4boys 04-19-2013 02:14 PM

3 times, ya think Jaba??? Time will tell.

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 6012751)
Starshine when you said wine that's all it took for me. Maybe verna meant long island ice tea. Don't think the bench is so bad after all, hurry Brenda!:) I'm waiting hav4boys, I just know you're my SP, time will tell.....

sewbeadit 04-19-2013 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by quiltymom (Post 6011115)
You are so welcome !!!! I just love the little keychain templates I.ve been giving out in swaps there so fun!!!

Sue, the keychain template is really cute, I am going to try it out! Thanks again, sewbeadit

Belfrybat 04-19-2013 04:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 6012920)
I need to Thank my one of my secret pals..................she sent a super package.......since I just had my thyroid out last Friday and my energy level is about a 4 out of 10 I thought I better write a Thank you while I still am moving and thinking.............Belfrybat..........Thanks for everything........

Belfry said she would post a picture for me since my camera is not working..............but I've got to tell you I love all the pieces of fabric she sent along with cutier then cute pouch she made..........she also put the biggest smile on my face because she sent me a small quilted piece of a Hippo.........now mind you the one thing I didn't want to receive is a hippo because they are ugly and fat...............but this one adorable.

Thanks Belfrybat

You are most welcome. Here's the promised pic. The story of the hippo is I had a pink and green plush one as a child name "Ermatrude", and when Catpawski said she didn't want a hippo because they are fat and ugly, I set a challenge for myself to prove her wrong. So the search was on and I found the perfect fabric to make a mug rug.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409022[/ATTACH]

maggy 04-19-2013 04:52 PM

My April gift

1 Attachment(s)
Received this beautiful exchange gift from Hawaii.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409023[/ATTACH]

I am finally able to post...hope this is a better picture.

brenda21 04-19-2013 05:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I'm off of the bench...Received an awesome package from dconroy...LOVE it!! Handmade pincushion-very cute, tablet, 2 pens, 2 pieces of fabric, 5 spools of thread, large container of tea, 5 large packs of smarties, bobbins holders, toys and treats for the furbabies, an awesome thermos and and a "cool wall" cup with straw (one of my latest obsessions haha), and a very nice letter....thank you so much for everything...love it all
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409027[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409030[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]409028[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 04-19-2013 05:34 PM

Well my partner was support to get her package yesterday,but not seeing her post anything yet.Maybe she is not home or have not had time for it yet.

jclinganrey 04-19-2013 05:55 PM

My SP's package went out today. My apologies for unavoidable delays - - - someone in the '. . . oh, the yellow rose of. . . '

hhhmmm - - could it be any more obvious??

Jane

wanda lou 04-19-2013 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a wonderful package from Mariposa, thank you so much I loved everything you sent.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]409050[/ATTACH]

wanda lou 04-19-2013 10:40 PM

Oh my goodness Queenof2802 Shingles are so painful, you are in my prayers.