Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Krystyna 09-30-2012 07:18 AM

OK. Organization time. I'm trying to make sure that everyone who signed up for the September swap has sent out their quilts to their partners and maybe I missed something, but it looks like there are a few hanging in the wind ... although I seem to recall hearing from some of you. Sorry, but this has been one stinkin' mess of a month for me. If you did send it, I apologize. Just let me know.
Here is my list of the ones that don't seem to have been sent.

978gray
Amalia64
Boop56
BuzzinBumble
Cuppy
EagleOneOwl2u2
GinnyMc
Happy Cat Quilter
JoyJoyMarie
MistyMarie
NanaVal
Nancia
Nise
Oowee
Psychomomquilter
Skaduzy
SusaninKansas
Tam...Moo
TammyB
Urgodschild2

Krystyna 09-30-2012 08:58 AM

Does anyone have Tammy B's snail mail address? If so, please PM it to me.
And ... Tammy B!!! Your mail box is full!!!

Krystyna 09-30-2012 09:06 AM

SusanInKansas' quilt accounted for ... :thumbup:

Tam...Moo 09-30-2012 02:24 PM

I mailed mine to Amalia64 on 9-27 but I haven't heard from her yet.

Judith1005 09-30-2012 03:58 PM

NanaKathy and Tesspug, that is an adorable little quilt. I love it. I love the sweet little pumpkin fabric. Your little note cards are super cute. Another great quilt for the month of September. :thumbup:

Judith1005 09-30-2012 04:00 PM

Sewbeadit, CQR, another winner!! Such cute teeny triangles. Love the fall colors. :)

TammyB 09-30-2012 07:12 PM

Lynnie25, Wow! The points on your DQ are impressive!

TammyB 09-30-2012 07:24 PM

Catching up after a week of being off the board.

Sewbeadit, what a majestic Mr. Turkey! Love your colors!

Elisabrat, you are correct, Ronnie sure created a winner there! Awesome colors. And look at that quilting!

RWQuilts, if you decide you ever want to get rid your “owly” DQ, I’ll gladly take it off your hands. It is super cute! Colors gorgeous!

NanaKathy55, cute DQ. Love that pumpkin fabric!

Crazy Quiltin Robin, those pieces do look tiny. Good things come in small sizes! LOL! Wonderful job!

TammyB 09-30-2012 07:28 PM

Krystyna, I've emptied some messages. I had already archived a bunch a few weeks ago; guess that wasn't enough. Sorry you had troubles getting to me.

I've contacted NanaVal for her address so I can mail her DQ tomorrow. It is finished and ready to take a ride to New York City!

I got so busy this month I even forgot to sign up for the October swap, but that's okay, I'll catch up with y'all in November.

Krystyna 10-01-2012 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5552614)
I mailed mine to Amalia64 on 9-27 but I haven't heard from her yet.

Uh oh. I hope everything is OK. I'll reach out to her.