Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

JuanitaBean 10-04-2012 09:30 PM

Rhonda That is one great dq Love it

JuanitaBean 10-04-2012 09:39 PM

Tam....Moo and Amalia64 nice dq Love this fall dqs.

NanaVal like your Maplel Leave

jillnjo 10-05-2012 05:02 AM

All three of the last quilts are so pretty and fallish! I love how the basket one looks with the flowers outside the basket! and the pumpkin center is a sparkle in the middle! and how can you go wrong with a fall maple leaf? Lovely work, gals.

buslady 10-05-2012 06:14 AM

Wow, I am mezmerized! Those quilts are all gorgeous! You all inspire me so much. Thank you.

MistyMarie 10-05-2012 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 5561985)
Well, my DQ sent to my partner was received early this week but I haven't heard anything from her yet, so I don't know if she likes it or not, but I thought I would post a picture regardless. I also sent some other goodies, but didn't take a picture of that.

Unfortunately, I haven't been home before 9PM in the last three days, so I haven't gone to my mailbox since Tuesday. It is 1/2 a mile from my house and I rarely take that road to get home. I am running over there in a few minutes... I am SOOOOO excited to get to open up the package now! That looks AWESOME! Will post when I get home.

JoyjoyMarie 10-05-2012 07:25 AM

Called home yesterday, and Mike says a package arrived for me - soft and squished into the mailbox! I'm supposing that's my surprise DQ from Happy Cat Quilter! Can't wait to get home from vaca to see it. Thank you in advance Happy Cat ! and look at this - I succeeded in signing in on this remote location. I'm having some good luck today!

jillnjo 10-05-2012 08:25 AM

Hi, misty! I started on your October quilt yesterday! It's just the cat's meow!! jillnjo

MistyMarie 10-05-2012 10:52 AM

I am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled with the doll quilt I received from Rhonda. It is absolutely AWESOME! Thank you so much. It was worth getting dressed and going to get the mail today! The only other things in that mailbox were junk and bills...

I also got two very nice pieces of fabric. Thank you!

MistyMarie 10-05-2012 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 5563853)
Hi, misty! I started on your October quilt yesterday! It's just the cat's meow!! jillnjo

I haven't started yet. I will be travelling this weekend and will just be grading and doing my own school work. I think I would much prefer to be quilting.

Boop56 10-05-2012 11:23 AM

Debby from Ohio and Linny from Michigan sent me the cutest quilts with little gifts. I cannot take pictures of them so I hope if they post picks of the ones I made thay could post a pick of theirs also. I have already started my Halloween one. These little quilts are like Christmas to me. Thanks EVERYONE for participating. All the pics just make me so Happy. Should be made into a book somehow.