Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Birthday swap 2017/2018....... Sign Up (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/birthday-swap-2017-2018-sign-up-t285320.html)

redstilettos 01-19-2017 05:35 AM

I want to start cutting mine this weekend. Do we know for sure we need to have 35 cut and ready? Or won't we know the total amount until after 1/31?

WMUTeach 01-19-2017 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieQuilts (Post 7744101)
Sign me up please.

PM sent at 4:00.

Welcome to the group AnnieQuilts. We have twin kitties! I come to GR at least once a month what is your favorite quilt shop?

WMUTeach 01-19-2017 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by djmat (Post 7744394)

Thank you for your good thoughts. I am doing well. The year was a challenge. I have the required aches and pains but nothing that is keeping me from work or from quilting. I created a new UFO over Christmas Break, twin size Irish Chain and put binding on my guild's mystery quilt. It is nice to use my hands again. Going to have a quick carpel tunnel surgery in March but they promised I will only be off the sewing machine for about a week or two at the most. I hope this will allow me to feel the needle when I hand sew. It is really mystifying to pinch those fingers together and find the needle on my lap! :o

Will be cutting my 2.5 sweet treats this week-end. All one color way, so get ready for....... (shhhh it is a surprise.)

givio 01-19-2017 07:14 AM

I figure joining in this swap is a way to use up some of what I have, rather than the other way around. :-) Since the moment I sent my pm, I've been sifting through ideas of what quilt top, or two, I'll be making come my birthday month. I'm looking forward to getting to know some more people on the board through this thread.

A couple of you are from MI? :-) I used to live in Wyoming (a town near Grand Rapids), and often passed through GR on the way to visit my folks in Holland (another town in MI. lol This comment makes it seem we don't have very original names for our towns...), stopping on 28th Street a lot.

AnnieQuilts 01-19-2017 07:23 AM

Answering by PM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach (Post 7744615)
Welcome to the group AnnieQuilts. We have twin kitties! I come to GR at least once a month what is your favorite quilt shop?

sunrise450 01-19-2017 08:21 AM

Sent PM. Thank you Barb, you do a fantastic job! If I forgot to send anything please PM me.

kele 01-19-2017 12:13 PM

I'm so happy to join in this year. Looks like last year was such fun. It was great to see all the tutorials and projects. Hope there will be more projects.

Can't wait to start!

pinkflowers 01-19-2017 04:58 PM

Barb just welcomed me to the group, and I'm so excited! I have been waiting for the next round of this swap to join in.

So, HELLO! everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, if I haven't already. I enjoy scrap quilts, swapping, and being silly delirious over bits of fabric! :D

And, today is my birthday! I'm anticipating a fun year until this swap wraps around to my next birthday in 2018 and it is my turn to receive my goodies!

Michele

barbarakibler23 01-19-2017 05:05 PM

Happy Birthday Pinkflowers ...you are going to love your next birthday!

AnnieQuilts 01-19-2017 05:10 PM

Happy Birthday Pinkflowers!

I just got my welcome too.

Originally Posted by pinkflowers (Post 7745059)
Barb just welcomed me to the group, and I'm so excited! I have been waiting for the next round of this swap to join in.

So, HELLO! everyone! I'm looking forward to meeting you all, if I haven't already. I enjoy scrap quilts, swapping, and being silly delirious over bits of fabric! :D

And, today is my birthday! I'm anticipating a fun year until this swap wraps around to my next birthday in 2018 and it is my turn to receive my goodies!

Michele