Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomeang 8.0 SAPPHIRES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomeang-8-0-sapphires-group-t197899.html)

sapdoggie 10-13-2012 06:40 PM

Abby's Mom and Difergie- glad you liked the blocks. I had fun with them.

Difergie- you said bright so hope it works well. :)

Abby's Mom - i couldn't decide which color to pull out, so did both. Your focus fabric is gorgeous :thumbup:

sapdoggie 10-13-2012 06:41 PM

Lynnquilits- Your block came today :) I love it :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you for sharing your talent with me.

Abby's Mom 10-14-2012 09:59 AM

Final grown-up will be on it's way home to Missus Fear tomorrow :) If anyone has not received their block from me, please let me know.

I have not received blocks from clsurz,girlscouts1, OK Darla and Sharon B. Again, if that's not right, let me know.

Difergie 10-15-2012 06:20 AM

Lynnquilts, received your block today. It is even prettier than in the picture you posted. Thanks so much. I really like it.
Am missing blocks from clsurz, okdarla, pink lady, and sharonb....however, the deadline is not for quit a while, so am not worried. I don't know how some of you do so many boom groups! di

Pink Lady 10-15-2012 02:59 PM

Difergie your f8 is on my work space waiting for me fabric is pick out and the pattern also.Just need to finish up girlscouts1 for the second time:) and oh I forget who the other one is for it also should be done tonight or tomorrow it is the monkey's f8th just to lazy to go look to see who it is for:) been a long day.
Hope you all are having a great day going to rain here tomorrow so it will be a day of sewing for me. I am just like a kid going to school wishing for a snow day and no school only I want one rain day a week so I can not
work outside and can sew all day:)

Nexxus831 10-15-2012 05:14 PM

sapdoggie just wanted to let you know that I received your block today and I love it thank you so very much.

sapdoggie 10-15-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Nexxus831 (Post 5588579)
sapdoggie just wanted to let you know that I received your block today and I love it thank you so very much.

Glad you liked it :) Thanks for sharing your talent with me.

girlscouts1 10-16-2012 08:00 AM

I have received great blocks from:
Abby's Mom
barbgil
charlotteMarie
Difergie
kehoeta
missus Fear
tumrub
wandalou
wendiq

I have sent blocks out to:
Ok Darla
Pink Lady
Sharon B and
Wendiq
I hope they have all made their way home.... please let me know if they have not.

wendiq 10-16-2012 12:45 PM

Sapdoggie......Your block was in my box today.....I do like it, indeed. Thank you! I am still awaiting three more. Once they arrive, I will post a picture of them all for you all to enjoy as much as I am....:)

sapdoggie 10-16-2012 04:47 PM

Glad it made the trip safely :thumbup: Looking forward to seeing all the blocks together :)