Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-3-0-closed-signups-swappers-pls-read-pg-155-a-t57109.html)

moonrise 09-05-2010 09:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Lookie at the grown-up block Jupiter sent me! You really out-did yourself! It's incredible! :thumbup:

kwiltkrazy 09-05-2010 10:09 PM

Moonrise, lucky you. Jupiter you did such a beautiful job, it's gorgeous. Such perfection.

dawson.tracy35 09-06-2010 04:40 AM

wow! what a block! im almost embarrassed to send my block now! i have your butterfly block all grown up, but it looks so plain now! i cant wait until i have that kinda skill! I will have your baby back out to you tomorrow moonrise!

I also received a gorgeous block from wendsy! love the fabrics and pattern used. I dont have a camera right now, i would love if you would post a pic here for me!

thank you!

purplemem 09-06-2010 05:07 AM

Jupiter, that block is incredible!

Odessa, I bet it's YOUR squishie that is so smart-mouthed in the squishie box. Someone is in there just prattling on, and when I tell her to be quiet she says, "oh yeah! Just make me!" She knows I can't tell one from the other right now. Such a brat!

April-do NOT put your quilt together until you receive blocks from me!

I'm seeing double now, I have the monitor on extra large for the blind fonts so I can read, still takes lots of concentration. My dh is pulling my insulin shots for me. Will go to eye doc first thing in the morning.

Don't worry, I'll catch up with you soon! I haven't missed or been late for a boomerang yet!

dawson.tracy35 09-06-2010 05:34 AM

We arent worried about that, just about you! get your behind to the doc and get fixed! we are way more concerned about your health. you got months to finish this swap!

tracy

wendsy 09-06-2010 07:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
MJ- you take care of yourself.

Tracy-I'd be glad to post a picture of the block I made for you.

my Dp 4 patch I made for Dawson.tracy35
[ATTACH=CONFIG]112396[/ATTACH]

dawson.tracy35 09-06-2010 07:38 AM

It is so pretty!!! i love it!!! thank you!

tracy

kwiltkrazy 09-06-2010 08:49 AM

Oh. I love the colors, Wendsy. Mj take care of those eyes.

Jupiter 09-06-2010 12:14 PM

I am glad you like it. I have a lot of fun with circles, thats for sure.

I maybe ought to ask everyone who I have not yet made a block for. If you really want a circle block, or really don't want a circle blocks, you should let me know. So far about half of what I've done are circles and half are more traditional blocks.

Either way, I am enjoying this swap. You all seem like a great bunch to hang out with on line!

hugs, Jupiter

Originally Posted by moonrise
Lookie at the grown-up block Jupiter sent me! You really out-did yourself! It's incredible! :thumbup:

CraftsByRobin 09-06-2010 12:43 PM

Beautiful Job ya'll... I'm loving the grown up blocks!!! I had not received notification .... came back and this has been one buys thread!