Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-NORTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-north-group-t120542.html)

AngieS 05-06-2011 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
would anyone mind if I made a siggy block for everyone to sign, and mailed it to you, and asked for your signature on it?

I'd love to make a stripe on the back of my quilt with the names of everyone who contributed!

Fine with me. :)

Janetlmt 05-06-2011 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i got a great batik in today that matches the michael miller fabric i will be sending out. will anyone mind if i send a piece of the batik along to possibly incorporate in your block?

i actually have two fabrics i want to do that way. the other is going to be a surprise quilt for my bestest friend and the accent fabric i want to send is what she used in her bedroom. let me know if you are comfortable with this idea before i mail out anything. i will most likely be mailing fabric by tuesday of next week. i will work on cutting this week.

I will gladly do that if you like!

Ms Grace 05-06-2011 07:10 AM

Received beautiful F8's today from:

*moonrise
*JaneCat
:-D

As of today, ALL my F8's have been mailed. :D

Janetlmt 05-06-2011 07:15 AM

The mailman stopped me.."I hear you sent out a whole pile of envelopes" I said yes..and he responded.."Pray tell what are you up to now." I told him and he just shook his head. LOL.
His wife must not be a quilter.
Have a great day!

AngieS 05-06-2011 07:31 AM

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
The mailman stopped me.."I hear you sent out a whole pile of envelopes" I said yes..and he responded.."Pray tell what are you up to now." I told him and he just shook his head. LOL.
Have a great day!

Hey Mom!
Mailmen what do they know?! LOL

How are you today? It's Friday and I'm so glad. DH and I are going to be clearing out this weekend. He's on a throw out frenzy. Hope one of the kids don't wind up in the bag! LOL Hope you are feeling well. Talk to you soon.
Hugs.

heyjami 05-06-2011 08:09 AM

My mailman is cheerful and thanks me when I mail piles of things. He says "thanks for your business! I appreciate you keeping me employed." He's the nicest guy. Easy going, friendly. I think I'll get him a little homemade jam next time I see him.

Originally Posted by Janetlmt
Have a great day!

fromzstore 05-06-2011 09:48 AM

i mailed all my f8 today to everyone i will be on a cruise next week so i will post the ones i receive when i return. the post office is holding all my mail they will love that.

karenpatrick 05-06-2011 09:49 AM

Today I received squishies from the following people:

Judy VA
MFQS
Moonrise
Paint Me Judy
Selfhunter

Let me say that ALL of your fabrics are just BEAUTIFUL. I hope I can do them justice. I was so excited to receive them and I can't wait to start pulling fabrics to coordinate with them and start your blocks. Don't expect them back too soon as I have a graduation quilt that has to be finished by May 20 and I'm only about half done with it. I also have a baby shower gift quilt that has to be done by June 19. I'll get them done as soon as I possibly can.

This is my first swap and it's very exciting.

Karen Patrick

Roseysue 05-06-2011 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
would anyone mind if I made a siggy block for everyone to sign, and mailed it to you, and asked for your signature on it?

I'd love to make a stripe on the back of my quilt with the names of everyone who contributed!

That's a great idea! I think I will try that too. If I have any fabric left, I will use some of that.

I think I can manage the time for that. I will try.

PaintMeJudy, do you want to be surprised and wait till your block arrives to see it? It will be mailed tomorrow (I want to show it to someone today before I send it.

karenpatrick 05-06-2011 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by PokerDiva
Sounds good to me!!

Originally Posted by Havplenty
i got a great batik in today that matches the michael miller fabric i will be sending out. will anyone mind if i send a piece of the batik along to possibly incorporate in your block?

i actually have two fabrics i want to do that way. the other is going to be a surprise quilt for my bestest friend and the accent fabric i want to send is what she used in her bedroom. let me know if you are comfortable with this idea before i mail out anything. i will most likely be mailing fabric by tuesday of next week. i will work on cutting this week.

Works for me. Just put some kind of instructions in the envelope so I'll understand what you want done.

Karen Patrick