Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

oldcatlady 03-24-2012 04:16 PM

I want to let everyone know that I don't have a camera so will not be posting any pictures. Feel free to take pictures of the blocks you make for me or receive from me and post. Sorry :(

Abby's Mom 03-24-2012 04:25 PM

The first of my grown-ups

4 Attachment(s)
I received these beauties from:
Dove911, CindiH, Ljdugas31, Goldendog55.

Photos are in that order. Thank you for these wonderful blocks!

goldendog55 03-24-2012 04:54 PM

Pictures

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures of the blocks I received. They're really nice! Thanks so much! They are from: dove911, jaba, and suestraley.

jaba 03-24-2012 05:30 PM

Received F8's from roseysue and missgigglewings today. Mailed blocks to mosher92 and bibliostone. Hope to receive some back soon....

masimmons 03-24-2012 06:29 PM

All, I finally got all of the f8s out today. I will get up who I have received them from soon. Sorry about the delay but my mother has been in the hospital for the last 10 days.

bibliostone 03-24-2012 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received fabric from 1000projects, dungeonquilter, missgigglewings, and Roseysue today. And my first finished block came today. Thanks 1000projects! It is a great block.

From 1000projects:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]322371[/ATTACH]

dove911 03-24-2012 07:40 PM

Planes and copters flying in the sky! Love it!

ssnare 03-25-2012 06:55 AM

All the blocks look great. Keep on posting pictures. Good job everyone.

joanelizbay 03-25-2012 07:58 AM

WOW..some beautiful finished blocks already! I have ALL the F8s cut to make into blocks and going to try to get as many as possible done today. I know theres no rush but I love making new blocks out of new material!

LovingIzabella 03-25-2012 08:19 AM

WOW! Some beautiful blocks already. Great job everyone!

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5085449)
April, I will use blue from my stash also. No need for a return block.

Thank you so very much E.! I sure do appreciate it. And if there is ever anything I can do for you all you need to do is holler :)

Originally Posted by Scrapquilt (Post 5085670)
I will be happy to make you some blue blocks. What size do you want?
I will need your address.

Thank you so very much as well Pat! 12.5" would be perfect but whatever you send I can make it work. I sent you a PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5087014)
April, I would love to make Izabella a blue block, no need to make me one in return or send a F8-I have lots of blue in my stash. Just PM me your address :)

Thank you as well P! I sent you a PM and remember same for you if there is ever anything I can do for you please don't hesitate to ask!

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5087198)
April, block is on the way for your daughter! Hope she likes it! Nothing in return is needed!

Thank you so very much Joan! I am sure she will love it. I cannot thank all of you ladies enough for your kindness and caring and the love coming Izabella's way.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5087309)
A "hug" block is on the way for Izabella!

Thank you so much! I am so excited to get this project underway for her. You are all helping immensely to surround her with love.

Originally Posted by Lillie (Post 5087488)
April,
Please pm me your addy so I can send your lovely daughter her blocks in blue. Nothing in return but to see her with the finished quilt.

Dear God, please take this family in your loving arms and give them love, health and peace. You all are in my prayers daily.

Lillie,
PM sent and thank you ever so much for not only the block but the prayers as well!

Originally Posted by masimmons (Post 5088262)
All, I finally got all of the f8s out today. I will get up who I have received them from soon. Sorry about the delay but my mother has been in the hospital for the last 10 days.

Ma, so very sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she is okay and on her way to recovering. You both will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all again from the very bottom of my heart. You all are truly the best group of ladies in my boom swaps!
Huge Hugs
April