Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

PinkLotus 03-26-2012 08:39 AM

Hello everyone :) I have been really busy the last week and a half, and haven't had much computer time. I will be mailing off my F8th's soon.

Here is the list of F8'ths I have received as of today (my mail has already ran for today and I received 3).

- Abby'sMom
- abonda
- babeyruth
- bibliostone
- CharlotteMarie
- cuppy
- CyndiH
- dove911
- dungeonquilter
- goldendog55
- jaba
- joanelizbay
- ljdugas31
- marcialee
- missgigglewings
- Mosher92
- Ncquilter
- oldcatlady
- QuiltingKrazy
- Roda
- Roseysue
- Scrapquilt
- ssnare
- sustraley
- Wendsy

All arrived safely with no problems, and with no postage fund issues. I only have 16 more to receive and of course to get mine out.

Susan/Pink Lotus

babeyruth 03-26-2012 12:51 PM

Squishie Received!

I received a squishie today from Mary C!

Abby's Mom 03-26-2012 02:02 PM

More blocks received

4 Attachment(s)
These photos should be in the following order:
Charlottemarie, Abonda, 2 from 1000projects.
THANK YOU ALL for these GREAT blocks.

dungeonquilter 03-26-2012 02:24 PM

I received 8 envelopes today.
Abby's Mom
CharlotteMarie
Dove911
Marcialee
Mosher92
Ncquilter
Ok Darla
Sustraley
I am looking forward to working with these lovely fabrics.

LovingIzabella 03-26-2012 03:55 PM

Wow more beautiful blocks. These Boomerangs are flying this go round :)
I received a beautiful block from dove911 today. Thank you so much! I love it and appreciate you taking the time to make me one as a hostess thank you.
Huge Hugs
April

bibliostone 03-26-2012 05:48 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received an F8 from Roda today and 2 more great blocks. Thanks CyndiH and dove911!

"Practical Orchard" block from CyndiH:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]322970[/ATTACH]

"Card Trick" block from dove911:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]322971[/ATTACH]

jaba 03-26-2012 05:49 PM

I sent out blocks today to:
NCquilter
SSnare
marcialee
joanebizbay
babeyruth
quilting crazy
wendsy
Received F8's from dungeonquilter and okdarla
Received my finished ones from cyndiH and ljdugan, so beautimous!!!!!thankyou ever so much

1000projects 03-26-2012 06:04 PM

Ladies, i sent out the wrong block to cindey h. Confusion! If anyone else gets the wrong block, please message me. There are about 10 in the mail or received already. ;)

Cyndi H 03-26-2012 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by 1000projects (Post 5093013)
Ladies, i sent out the wrong block to cindey h. Confusion! If anyone else gets the wrong block, please message me. There are about 10 in the mail or received already. ;)

Not a problem - I recognized the fabric since I'd just been chatting with abonda about it. It's been sent on to her.

Cyndi H 03-26-2012 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by cuppy (Post 5090641)
I have mailed out my F8 to everyone from Florida, OK you guessed it ! A beach theme for our 2cd home in Venice, Florida. The F8 is a blue so , everyone received the same fabric. All colors of the of the Florida Gulf are welcome , every thing that lives in the ocean and on the shore are welcome. Hope I get some flipflops fabric too. Thank you! I have received about 1/2 of the F8 so far, and wow such a variety of fabric patterns, My DH checks the mail, and said I never knew how many friends you have! He tells me each day how many I received, as soon as I come home. I am making your blocks on Spring break and of course I am going to the beach!

Cuppy

I made your block today - I was given some fabric by a friend, and there was a piece with shells that went great with your fabric. Congrats on your beach home!