Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

Roseysue 05-31-2012 02:54 PM

I am wrapping up my blocks for Boom 7 Water,
I have a few questions to answer and to be answered. I PM'd a few people about whether I have some blocks mixed up orthey went to the wrong people. Some of these recent were just sent this week, so wait a fewdays to check your list as to if you have received it.

I never figured how to post pictures, so I couldn't post either the blocks I send or the ones I receive.

If ANYONE would give me CLEAR instructions, PLEASE send them to me. The ones I've tried - NONE have worked.I was hoping April might have cracked this new system. It sure is disappointing to not share our fun.

Thanks for trying everybody,
Sue Green (roseysue)

Roseysue 05-31-2012 03:10 PM

I also can give you a list of blocks that I have not received yet:

If there are discrepancies in these. Please let me know. It is fun to know we have had a "complete' BOOM 7 Water!!!

Abby'sMom
babyruth
bibliostone
Crafty3790
cuppy
daisey
dungeonquilter
EagleOneOwl2u2
girtscouts1
Lillie Ballance
LV2sew2011
marcialee
masimmons
misgigglewings
NCquilter
OKDarla
oldcatlady
pinklotus
Sandynorm
sarasev
sew1096
sustraley

bibliostone 05-31-2012 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Roseysue, I sent you this block on 5/5/12. Hope it arrives soon if you have not yet received it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]339151[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Roseysue (Post 5256595)
I also can give you a list of blocks that I have not received yet:

If there are discrepancies in these. Please let me know. It is fun to know we have had a "complete' BOOM 7 Water!!!

Abby'sMom
babyruth
bibliostone
Crafty3790
cuppy
daisey
dungeonquilter
EagleOneOwl2u2
girtscouts1
Lillie Ballance
LV2sew2011
marcialee
masimmons
misgigglewings
NCquilter
OKDarla
oldcatlady
pinklotus
Sandynorm
sarasev
sew1096
sustraley

jaba 05-31-2012 07:54 PM

If someone has not received a block from me, I need to know. All have been sent. I have not received from:
babeyruth
crafty3790
cuppy
daisey
eagleoneowl2u2
girlscouts1
lillie
masimmons
missgigglewings
pinklotus
saraaev
wendsy

wendsy 06-01-2012 08:19 AM

Received a wonderful block from MissGiggleWings, thank you!

Roseysue 06-01-2012 01:48 PM

YES I RECEIVED YOUR BLOCK. THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW Sue

Jupiter 06-01-2012 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a be-a-u-tiful block from goldendog55 today. Thanks so much golden!

hugs, Jupiter

Crafty3790 06-01-2012 03:19 PM

I finally am caught up so here is the list of ones I received and ones that went out today. Thanks everyone.

Received

Abonda
bibliostone
charlottemarie
Cyndi H
dove911
joanelizbay
Jupiter
ljdugas
missgigglewings
Roda
Sandynorm
Scrapquilt
ssnare
Wendsy

Sent

Daisey
girlscouts1
Missgigglewings
Ok Darla
pinklotus
Roseysue
Sandynorm

Missing F8 from

1000 projects
lv2sew2011

bibliostone 06-01-2012 08:46 PM

Missgigglewings, I received a block from you today, but alas it is not my fabric. Based on the note that was in it, I think it might be Lillie's block. The block contains beige fabric with small flowers, green fabric with small purple flowers, and a purple center block. I sent you blue fabric with Snoopy characters on it. I am willing to send this on to Lillie for you. Please let me know if you still have my fabric, or perhaps my block got sent to Lillie?

jaba 06-02-2012 06:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a block from Missgigglewings. Thank you[ATTACH=CONFIG]339399[/ATTACH]Haven't gotten 1 like this, nice pattern.