Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

marytoddliz 09-18-2012 05:09 PM

no squishies today but going to send out finished blocks tomorrow. I want to thank you all so much for getting the fabric to me. Now I will be able to concentrate on my run and just sewing. Today my "Coach" (hubby) told me if I don't get in my miles I don't run! He is too worried about me getting hurt or not being able to finish, I keep telling him I will and then not following through.

So now push has met up with shove and I really have to devote myself to this. It has been my passion for so long. My sister died from breast cancer and I just have to do this run for her. So I really mean it, I won't be around much, but I appreciate all the prayers and I am going to finish up my obligations and then not do any more swaps until after the run. I will post any blocks I receive, and I will miss the chatter very much, but won't be around.
I think you are all totally awesome and look forward to getting this goal accomplished so I can be back to chatting and goofing off and Meeting on the back porch with a cup of coffee and all my friends.

Marybeth ps I had to give up all my facebook games too, but Candy Crusher will wait for me as well~ XO

joanelizbay 09-18-2012 07:03 PM

Wow Anna..there are some really pretty blocks at that site! Some look really difficult but they sure are pretty. Thanks for sharing!

Elisabrat 09-18-2012 07:33 PM

Marybeth, we will miss you but know we will be sitting right here with your coffee cup waiting and a big old pile of everything fattening when you return and then, we send your dear hubby on a run of his own.. and enjoy ourselves and all your tales of your big adventure. Hugs back at ya.

Quiltermomma, I am sorry to hear of your daughters troubles. It is tough these teen years, tough on us but even tougher on them. I will say a prayer for her finding peace and sleep.

lots of pretty blocks here.. I just came on to see what everyone was up to and to check out a few blocks for inspiration. I hope all of you have a wonderful evening.

missgigglewings 09-19-2012 04:50 AM

Joanelizbay...will you please tell me the name of the star pattern you are using for your avatar? I really like it...

thanks

Yosamitesa 09-19-2012 08:10 AM

Got a F8 fron 1000projects, barely. The envelope was torn to shreds and the fabric was falling out. Thankfully my mailman is a good friend, he got it put back together as best as he could and let me a note apologizing. Whew...thankful it made it. :)

joanelizbay 09-19-2012 10:19 AM

Its called Waltzing Matilda. Really pretty simple to make. If you cant find it on line let me know by pm and I can send you instructions and a copy of the middle template.

marcialee 09-19-2012 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5509936)
Mailing blocks out to Scrapper and Mosher92 tomorrow. Has anyone gotten F8 from 1000 projects, areinn, marcialee yet? Those are the only 3 Im missing!

Hi I mailed all my blocks by the 13th of September...hope you have received it by now. If not let me know.

marcialee 09-19-2012 01:29 PM

I received 2 grown up blocks so far.
first one is from:
twinriverfarm
jaba

they both are so beautiful and I will post a picture as soon as I figure out why it keeps failing to load.

Nexxus831 09-19-2012 01:32 PM

Marcia,
it is probably failing because the picture is too big. If you know how to shrink it down you will need to do that if not I can help walk you through it.

Melinda

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 5526435)
I received 2 grown up blocks so far.
first one is from:
twinriverfarm
jaba

they both are so beautiful and I will post a picture as soon as I figure out why it keeps failing to load.

QuilterMomma 09-19-2012 02:04 PM

Thank you all for the prayers. It is helping, she is starting to smile a bit. keep them coming please.