Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Lv2sew2011 10-31-2012 08:36 PM

These Blocks will be heading home Tomorrow
Judy B from WA.
Nexxus831
Elisabrat
moonrise
MsWigglewings X 2
Marytoddliz
Girlscout1
CharlotteMarie
bibliostone
crqltr
Chewboo
Urgodschild2
mollymunchkin
yayaquilts
Fraew
wandalou
TheMamaHauser
Pictures of the blocks are in my picture Album below, hope you like your blocks....

Elisabrat 11-01-2012 04:09 AM

Yosemitesa EXCELLENT goal. doing a small happy dance for you and wow going to scroll up ok lv2sew did your machine suddenly explode blocks? wow that is a lot to get out at once.. you got me on that one I was so excited when over a weekend I had three or four blocks done. I am so very slow I think. Did them daily, got them done a while back now but I had an amazing day if it was two blocks in one day.

PinkLotus 11-01-2012 07:44 AM

Just wanted to give an update..

To make it easier the following I have NOT received:
- areinn
- Lv2sew2011

All of my F8th's have been mailed.

I have received grown-ups from the following:
- Abby's Mom
- jaba (mailed yours 10/05)
- joanelizbay (mailed yours 10/02)
- ljdugas31 (mailed yours 10/03)
- marytoddliz (mailed yours 10/02)
- moonrise (mailed yours 10/03)
- TwinRiverFarm (mailed yours 10/17)
- Elisabrat (mailed yours 10/02)
- urgodschild2 (mailed yours 10/22)
- goldendog55 (mailed yours 10/22)
- Tam...Moo (mailed yours 10/22)
- Yosamitesa (mailed yours 10/22)
- CharlotteMarie (mailed yours 10/22)
- marcialee
- AnnaQuilts (mailed yours 10/22)
- Chewboo

Thank you everyone. They are great!

I am working on getting out the ones I have received grown-ups from first.

Pics are in my sig. line for the ones I made and the ones I have received. (I have only loaded received ones if I have mailed back your block.) I am working on more...

QuilterMomma 11-01-2012 07:50 AM

Going to say it, my goal is to get the rest of the blocks out this month. There, now to do it.

Scrapper 11-01-2012 09:22 AM

You're so BRAVE......I am weak..:o...I can barely whisper a deadline to meeself.........

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5627571)
Going to say it, my goal is to get the rest of the blocks out this month. There, now to do it.

QuilterMomma 11-01-2012 09:32 AM

My UFO deadline is vast approaching and I have 21 more to go to meet the total of 120. Going to get there. Then to finally get to work on the swap blocks that I have received this year. They are not UFOs yet so I am off the hook there. Last night I had to hide a Christmas present out in my garage where the sewing stuff is, where child won't look, and I had to ask myself, "I have done 99 projects so far this year, why does it look like I have done nothing?" Now tell me the answer.

Annaquilts 11-01-2012 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5627760)
My UFO deadline is fast approaching and I have 21 more to go to meet the total of 120. Going to get there. Then to finally get to work on the swap blocks that I have received this year.

You inspire me. Yesterday evening I made stacks of UFOs and of blocks recieved in swaps that need to be made into tops. I plan to do some by the end of the year so I can have some tops to practice quilting on.

Fraew 11-01-2012 11:19 AM

Lets see that stack Anna. :)

QuilterMomma 11-01-2012 11:32 AM

Uh oh, the challenge is on, having to show a staack of UFOs, goodness me. the unveiling of it all.

Annaquilts 11-01-2012 11:38 AM

LOL Beth! No worries. Mine consists mainly of the swaps I have been on this board. So Fraew if you want to see the blocks just look at my picture posts in these swaps. I have about ten little drawers in those small plastic carts with wheels. Beth maintains first place. LOL