Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

missgigglewings 09-06-2012 02:04 PM

Grown up blocks are completed and posted in album...if you want to peek!

TwinRiverfarm
crqltr
calquilter
jonelizbay 1 & 2
OK Darla 1 & 2
Yosamitesa
Linda58
Suestraley
Savanahrandons
Jaba

Nexxus831 09-06-2012 02:42 PM

I received a grown up block from Ssnare. Thx if you look at my received blocks on flickr I posted a picture of them all up on the design wall so far

Scrapper 09-06-2012 02:43 PM

Okay, you just have to share the name of the GREAT WAREHOUSE OF FABRIC....PLEEZE....Anaheim is just around the corner...:thumbup: Thank ya kindly......

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5490673)
I am heading down into the Valley today... Going shopping for fabric in the big city! Anaheim, they have this truly great WAREHOUSE of fabric, send in the troops if I don't come back soon~

I am sending a handful of blocks home today, not posted pictures yet, but tonight, if I survive shopping with my quilting group, the best part!!!!! I am not Driving, we are also going to venture into LA, please send prayers :p Linda/Brat I am keeping you in mind today my dear! hummm :p I love shopping for fabric!

Lv2sew2011 09-06-2012 02:55 PM

No I havent! :-))

Donna

Originally Posted by chewboo (Post 5493132)
just a ?? has anyone had to pay postage due

Scrapper 09-06-2012 02:56 PM

OK OK....I'm guilty of peeking..LOL..I confess I shake and rattle my Christmas presents too....:eek:
All the blocks are sooooo purdy.......nice work ladies.......

jaba 09-06-2012 03:14 PM

I'm on a roll today ladies, got tomatoes done, cleaned house, laundry and made 4 blocks. Received a F8 from daisey and sent home blocks to sustraley, girlscouts1 and jacquie. In my album if you want to peek. Didn't get baby quilt done but it will be tonight and in the mail tomorrow! It's a good day!!!!

Yosamitesa 09-06-2012 04:18 PM

No squishies today.

Abby's Mom 09-06-2012 04:31 PM

Received these 5 great grown-ups so far.

5 Attachment(s)

Jaba --- ljDugas31
moonrise --- TwinRiversFarm
Marytoddliz

They are all wonderful as you can see!
Thank you all so much.

joanelizbay 09-06-2012 04:46 PM

Missgiggle I only sent you one F8. its the big flowers on mauve fabric. The small red rose/white material might be Nana Kathys?? Im sending out F8's tomorrow for Abbys mom, girlscouts 1, Ok Darla and Sheri1. I have F8s from everyone but April on the 2nd page so only missing F8s from people on the lst page :) Just need 4 more. Received F8 from Daisey today. I really like your fabric!! Peek if you want,

marytoddliz 09-06-2012 04:53 PM

M& L Fabrics I think it is on Beach St, but not real sure, I have been three times but have yet to drive, my turn to drive is next! We used to go for the flat folds $2.49 a yard, and they have some other cool quilting fabric on there sales rack for $3.98 a yard. But wouldn't ya just know it, I only needed/wanted the Expensive stuff! LOL, but this is the first time I have been down there and not found what I needed in the flat folds. We found another place also just around the corner but I can't remember the name of it. I think it is Fabric Warehouse Fashions, but not 100% sure. I know it is just down the street from Juan Pollo's (we had lunch there for $5.00) have to save all the money for shopping ya know! And our last stop was at Joann's, but I was good only bought some batting that was on sale!

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 5495714)
Okay, you just have to share the name of the GREAT WAREHOUSE OF FABRIC....PLEEZE....Anaheim is just around the corner...:thumbup: Thank ya kindly......