Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

sustraley 09-13-2012 02:54 PM

3 days in a row with nothing in my mail. No quilting packages at all. :(

QuilterMomma 09-13-2012 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by sustraley (Post 5512228)
3 days in a row with nothing in my mail. No quilting packages at all. :(

Are your arms folded and the pout lip out when you say this?

charlottemarie 09-13-2012 03:33 PM

Sustraley, I mailed you a finished block today. I also mailed blocks to some in the other groups. Will post theirs on their board.

Nexxus831 09-13-2012 04:44 PM

ok I received a finished block from Abby's Mom ...love it

Haven't received f8th's from:
1000projects
areinn
lv2sew2011
marcialee
lovingizabella (side swap)

jaba 09-13-2012 04:56 PM

sustraley I'm in the same boat as you! we're still afloat though, it's those folded arms and pouty lips, yup that's why we're not sinking. Geezers at least it's good for something! Been working on the wedding quilt all day, very easy pattern just have to make it about 4 1/2 times bigger for a king size bed, but she wanted the same pattern I made the baby quilt in. Just keep thinking about the quilting now and how to make it a little special. Quiltermomma hasn't been here yet to teach me feathers for the borders so I'm screwed, have to think of something else.

marcialee 09-14-2012 12:47 AM

my remaining F8ths were put in the mail yesterday. I will begin my block making today and will post whom I have sent to. I mailed out 3 so far...Annaquilts,savanannahrandons,urgodchild2

sustraley 09-14-2012 03:08 AM

Positive thoughts that something will be in the mail today. Hopefully for you too jaba.

QuilterMomma 09-14-2012 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5512525)
sustraley I'm in the same boat as you! we're still afloat though, it's those folded arms and pouty lips, yup that's why we're not sinking. Geezers at least it's good for something! Been working on the wedding quilt all day, very easy pattern just have to make it about 4 1/2 times bigger for a king size bed, but she wanted the same pattern I made the baby quilt in. Just keep thinking about the quilting now and how to make it a little special. Quiltermomma hasn't been here yet to teach me feathers for the borders so I'm screwed, have to think of something else.

I am trying to get there. My cousin is getting married in October so trying to figure out gas money to get there for the wedding and then send the men out fishing and all. Boy, keep your britches on. I am working the system the best I can. It is only 10 hours to get there ya know.

jaba 09-14-2012 07:31 AM

I know you are! But, that still doesn't help with the feathers you know? If I'd try to do them don't think they'd look very fluffy, more like road kill. That would be a little different look at least no one and I mean no one would have ever seen it before and probably never will. Oh well, such is life.

charlottemarie 09-14-2012 07:33 AM

If anyone sends me anything, please note my zip code is wrong. It should be 36567. When April said to check them I totally did not see it. I'm surprised I got my things and no one told me about the zip code. Nice post office just changed it for me!