Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 EMERALDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-emeralds-group-t197898.html)

wanda lou 12-14-2012 10:06 PM

the above post is just an update, please do not take offense.

babeyruth 12-15-2012 07:02 AM

Hi Ladies,

I received blocks this week, a beuatiful one from Melinda Ehly and and 2 from Lori Allen, Thank you ladies!!

- Ruth

babeyruth 12-15-2012 07:22 AM

Sorry, I forgot to post that I received Jeanette's wonderful block with my Christmas bird fabric. I've have family visiting for 2 weeks, today is first day of some quiet catch up time!

oma7 12-15-2012 11:44 AM

I'm loving all my blocks so far. Thank you to babeyruth, calquilter, dotcomdtcm, JEM2012, Lu2sew2011, missgigglewings, mollymunchkin, OkDarla, Rosesue wandalou and pinklotus for beautiful blocks. I'm still missing from crqltr, girlscouts1, savannahrandons, stitchingpost and Wendsy. Can't wait to put together, the colors are great from all. Thanks. Hope you alll have a wonderful Holiday. See you in the next boom!!! Thanks again!!!!

wendsy 12-16-2012 09:21 AM

Hi all-
Sorry to be so quiet this round but I've had a few health problems, I was hoping to have them done in Nov, but that month flew by. I am hoping to have all blocks done and mailed out by the end of the week (cross fingers). I do want to say thank you for all of the completed blocks I have received-they all go so well together! I am missing blocks from:
girlscout1
SavannahRandons
Stitchingpost
Pinklotus
oldcatlady

Not any any hurry-just want to make sure my book work is up to date:)

wanda lou 12-16-2012 01:16 PM

Oops forgot to post I got beautiful blocks from, nexxus and Jeanette. Thank you

stitchingpost 12-17-2012 01:04 PM

Just got done with the last blk,today will get them in mail little by little,But they are done,yeeeeehaaaaa

stitchingpost 12-17-2012 01:05 PM

I want to thank you all for all the beautiful blks,I have received,

missgigglewings 12-18-2012 07:55 PM

I received a beautiful block from crqlt...it has an embroidered horse in the center and I love it! Thank you so much Carol! Maybe Santa will bring me a new camera...I promised him I wouldn't set on his lap again if I get one!

Lv2sew2011 12-19-2012 06:29 PM

Hi everyone well, finished up all the blocks today and well get them mailed Monday! If you don't get a block from me by Friday of next week, then that's means you didn't send me your F8. Thanks for a great bunch of blocks can't wait to get them put all together after this swap in done, I will be sitting out the next one so that I can make quilts with all the blocks I've received since I've joined this Board. If you didn't send me an F8 and still want to go ahead mail it when you can I would love to make you a block! With all that said wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I be back after Christmas. God Bless
Donna