Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-pearls-group-t197896.html)

Lv2sew2011 11-10-2012 10:58 PM

Linda S from Tx: X 2 Block heading home Monday!
Mosher X 2
Stitchingpost
Joan L from NH:
Cindy H from TX:
Sustraley

bibliostone 11-17-2012 06:36 PM

Got a cute block from Mosher92 today. Thanks, I love it. Will post a picture later.

marytoddliz 11-18-2012 10:28 PM

I am missing blocks from: goldendog55, Mosher92, Ok Darla, areinn, saraaev, and Cuppy.

I am sending home grown up blocks to Lv2Sew2011, making two one for Diamonds and one for Pearls.

Let me know if this information does not match yours~ Thanks so much for swapping with me!

LovingIzabella 11-19-2012 09:57 AM

Hello Everyone
I am alive!! Sorry I have been so quiet this go round. It seems like life wanted to give me so much to deal with. Aside from my brain surgery in September I have been dealing with issues for Izabella. I think I am getting on top of it all now though...I hope :)
New Rounds start in January so keep those blocks moving. I am working on my side swap blocks now and I will have them home before the deadline I promise.
Any questions, complaints or anything else please let me know.
Huge Hugs
April

dahna42 11-19-2012 03:32 PM

I just received a beautiful block from Mosher92
I am still missing blocks from areinn, cuppy, lv2sew Ok darla and saraaev

Can't wait for the next one.

marytoddliz 11-19-2012 03:52 PM

April, glad to see you back! I hope Sandy didn't make life to tough on top of your already filled schedule!

ssnare 11-19-2012 08:19 PM

I just received a beautiful block from Mosher92. Thank you.
I am still missing blocks from areinn, bibliostone, cuppy, Ok darla, saraaev, old cat lady (extra swap), and
Nexxus 831(extra swap).

LovingIzabella 11-20-2012 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5668251)
April, glad to see you back! I hope Sandy didn't make life to tough on top of your already filled schedule!

Thanks :) Sandy played a little havoc with us personally but not as bad as most. I have had several of my members where I work affected and it has been quite tragic :(

Those who want to do the next swap please send me a PM so I can start adding you to the list. I really do not want to miss anyone and just in case I have to have someone run the reins for me for a swap or two, I want to make sure they have as much as possible :)
Huge Hugs
April

quiltingmommy 11-21-2012 11:42 AM

Hello everyone. A few updates to report. I received a beautiful block from Mosher92 yesterday, thank you. And I sent out all my last blocks yesterday. So everyone should have their block/blocks from me within the next few days. If you don't have a block let me know. But, check in my album first to find the block made for you to see if you actually did get it but just mislabeled it some how....that happened to me with one block (I thought a block was from person but it was actually from another---thank goodness the true quilter took a picture prior to mailing).

Still waiting on about 10 blocks. Cannot wait to get them all. My kids have been playing with these squares and I would love to get them made up into quilts before they get destroyed. I am thinking two twin quilts for my daughters who share a room.

Christina

goldendog55 11-21-2012 11:46 AM

Missing Owner

1 Attachment(s)
I have made this block, only to have the name of the owner to go missing. If you can identify this fabric, then, the block will be on its way ASAP. Please help! Judy