Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-pearls-group-t197896.html)

quiltingmommy 12-19-2012 10:47 AM

I received two blocks within the last week from side swaps. Thank You Nexxus & SheriR both were wonderful. I am updating my album.

I am glad to hear from you two, Cuppy & Okdarla. I look forward to your blocks!

That leaves a few other blocks still out there...and deadline is coming soon :) If anyone is foreseeing difficulties in getting there blocks out in time please post this concern. It's better to know that they will be late that not to know anything at all...Christina

quiltingmommy 12-19-2012 11:43 AM

Okdarla, on second thought, I already got your block! I temporarily forgot about having received it.

Lv2sew2011 12-19-2012 06:19 PM

Hi everyone well, finished up all the blocks today and well get them mailed Monday! If you don't get a block from me by Friday of next week, then that's means you didn't send me your F8. Thanks for a great bunch of blocks can't wait to get them put all together after this swap in done, I will be sitting out the next one so that I can make quilts with all the blocks I've received since I've joined this Board. If you didn't send me an F8 and still want to go ahead mail it when you can I would love to make you a block! With all that said wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I be back after Christmas. God Bless
Donna

Lv2sew2011 12-19-2012 06:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Mary, I sent you 3 F8's with the green fabric as in this picture, so with that said I guess the PO ate my fabric because it hasn't been sent back to me, so with that said I will send you out 3 more F8's if you still want to do them if not don't worry about it. I don't know what happen to them I sent them in Month of Sept. or Oct. and have no ideal what happen to them...
Donna

[ATTACH=CONFIG]383205[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by Ok Darla (Post 5727202)
All blocks done and final ones mailed today, except
no fabric received from Areinn, Lv2sew1022
Great swap, thanks ladies

yayaquilts 12-20-2012 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi fellow booms!
Here's a pic of one of the quilts I made with a few of the blocks some of you made for me. This small lap quilt is being given to my 87 year old aunt for Christmas. It's backed with bright pink minkie and is so soft!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]383298[/ATTACH]
I finished a couple more and will post pics soon.

bibliostone 12-20-2012 07:03 PM

Getting closer to finishing. I only have two more blocks to make and then I will be done!

ssnare 12-21-2012 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a beautiful block from oldcatlady (extra swap). Thank you.

quiltingmommy 12-22-2012 12:07 PM

Great quilt yaya!

Lv2sew2011 12-22-2012 07:27 PM

This is the last of the blocks I've got going out, so if you didn't get one from me that means I didn't get your F8 for some odd reason.

Heading home Monday!
Tammy V K, from Tx.
Ruth from MD.
Beth N from WA.
M A Den from CA
Christina C from UT.
Randon Family from GA
Donna A from MA...
Pink Lotus...

dahna42 12-24-2012 10:49 AM

Just received a block today from OK darla, very unique , I love it.
Happy Holidays to all my quilting friends.