Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-pearls-group-t197896.html)

bibliostone 12-24-2012 01:05 PM

Happy Holidays to everyone. I've finished sewing all of my blocks, but did not get them packaged and to the post office. The last 7 will go out on the 26th.

bibliostone 12-24-2012 04:55 PM

Received a darling Tinkerbell block from OK Darla today. Will post a picture later. Thanks, I really love it!

jahaper 12-24-2012 10:51 PM

I just finished the last 2 quilt blocks. Will try to get them in the mail on Wednesday. Happy Holidays everyone!!!

jahaper 12-26-2012 06:26 PM

I sent off the last 2 blocks I made today. Still waiting for blocks from areinn, bibliostone, cuppy, Ok Darla and saraaev.

bibliostone 12-26-2012 08:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5739047)
Received a darling Tinkerbell block from OK Darla today. Will post a picture later. Thanks, I really love it!

Here is the block I received. Isn't she adorable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384219[/ATTACH]

Blocks went out today to areinn, goldendog55, jahaper, ljdugas, Lv2sew2011, and saraaev. I only had 6 to mail, not 7. Everyone else should already have received theirs. Pictures are posted via the link below if you want to see what is coming.

goldendog55 12-27-2012 09:33 AM

I still have a few blocks that I am working on, but I'll be done soon.

ssnare 12-27-2012 03:06 PM

I am still missing blocks from areinn, cuppy, OK darla, and saraaev.

LovingIzabella 12-28-2012 09:12 AM

Ok I know not all are in this group but I am posting all the extra side swap blocks going home today to each group.
Jaba
Dotty
C.Cuthbert
Anna Quilts
Nexxus
Marybeth
Urgodschild2
oldcatlady
The rest will be out by the deadline I promise. It wouldn't do to be late as the hostess lolol
Hugs
April

marytoddliz 12-29-2012 07:31 PM

UGH... been sick since Christmas day, Migraines... a very good indication I have been eating something I should not! So I went back on my healthy eating plan today, not waiting for New Years Day! There is nothing worse than a migraine that holds you captive for 4 days! not sewing, not even going in sewing room!

I have all my blocks out, most pictures are in my Album sent Boom 8 blocks, as well pic's of the ones I have received are in the received album.

missing blocks from Diamonds: savannahrandons, Linda58, Nancia, areinn. missing from Pearls; Mosher92, cuppy, saraaev, areinn. and side swap with April, thanks for letting me know it is on the way!... I am not in a hurry, just keep me posted and I will be happy! It's the not knowing that drives me crazy! (although I am almost always crazy anyway)

Happy new Year ladies~

ssnare 12-29-2012 08:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this lovely block from OK Darla. I love it. Thank you very much.