Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

buddy'smom 09-25-2012 03:21 PM

Well I think I have 5 more blocks to do going slow, with April's surgery and getting sick, Hubby, me & DGD all at the same time, haven't been sewing.

Anastasia 09-25-2012 03:45 PM

So.. no crying over math this week, I am back up to sitting at a B.. I did well on the assignment and test. *sigh* whew.. let's hope I can keep doing so and end this with my A.. heheh

Yea ctmhjenn I also want everything done yesterday.. I also don't like to waste, so I want to jump right into the idea in my head but have no idea how to get there so I hate to waste the time and materials with "practice" and beginner steps to get where I want.. Which is whyyyyy.... I haven't gotten anywhere with my knitting and crocheting :)

jacquie 09-26-2012 05:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
hi ladies, i had the safe arrival of 2 F8's today, 'ctmhjenn' & 'tlambing'...
i also received a lovely grown up block from 'Elisabrat'... thank you 'sew' much!!
beautiful blocks being created ladies! well done all!!!
xxxxx
here is a pic of all my blocks 'sew' far...

travelinggramma 09-26-2012 06:53 AM

Jacquie - they sure do look purty -

Anastasia 09-26-2012 01:32 PM

I like that diamond. Real pretty!

nygal 09-26-2012 01:48 PM

Your blocks look great!! I love the sail boat one!!

charlottemarie 09-26-2012 03:23 PM

Today I received an F8 from Pink Lotus and my grown-up block from Phannie. Thank you so much, it is beautiful, I love it.

Anastasia 09-26-2012 03:36 PM

Das my sailboat :D

immemother 09-26-2012 03:46 PM

I have received all F8's except tlambing and ctmhjenn.

I have received blocks from
travellinggramma
nygal
charlottemarie
moonwork
jaba

Elisabrat 09-26-2012 11:38 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. I am back, finally. So tired I could cry at times, internet is now making dial up aol original sound pretty darn good.. 11 mbps speed. which I think is not a literal speed. Can you crawl and say its a speed I wonder? snails move faster sure of it.

That said I received some lovely blocks which I am finally getting around with apologies for not posting the last couple of days honestly I just.. couldnt. BUT I am happy and back, and sewing again two blocks today whoopee! and thank you everyone for your kindness and support. I am always amazed how lucky I am. You guys are as the kids say.. the bomb. I love this group.

mushy doesnt happen often so take it while you can. That mouse in the cage with the cats way too funny and the big fat cat oh my.. and that cupcake.. think maybe themommahauser stole it or perhaps ANASTASIA ACCIDENTALLY ate it.. while studying of course..

oh and I think crocheting is simple. i just cant master it. At all. Lovely tube scarves and that is is. I am dying to learn how to make crochetted rosettes for my sweaters.. cant figure out how to read that pattern .. so.. maybe I will buy them.. sigh..then I have time to learn how to quilt lol.