Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by nygal (Post 5459288)
You are all right. Ladies do what you will with my fabrics. I am sure the blocks will be beautiful!! Thanks!:thumbup:

Good, I've got lots of gold that should play real nice with some of those fabrics. Not too much red in my stash which as it turns out - is a good thing.

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5459680)
Ideas keep rolling rolling rolling right through my little brain.......
:)
Hugs
April

ditto here ... now I just need some F8's to arrive :)
Hoping Mr. Postman is kind to me today.

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 02:28 PM

I got a squishy! I got a squishy!!

It's Moonworks fun lady bugs!!!

Off to dig through stash and quilterscache for blocks!

I got a squishy!!!

Anastasia 08-22-2012 03:30 PM

Mailed my squishies today, got one from Jaba today (fyi, there was a small hole in the bottom of the envelope but everything is safe and sound inside)

jaba 08-22-2012 03:35 PM

So glad Anastasia fabric is okay. Thanks for letting me know you received it, looking forward to it's return.

Anastasia 08-22-2012 03:41 PM

So query.. do we get to keep the leftover fabric, or do I have to give it back? cause if i get my hands on asian print fabric it might just pretend it never existed.. Fabric.. what fabric? I dunno what you're talking about.. musta sent it to someone else.. hehe... But here.. have some of my chocolate cake.. (I got a chocolate cake today.. that i can't eat for 2 months til my birthday, so it's in the freezer.. it's a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting with chocolate chips, then 2nd layer is a brownie, with more frosting and chips, then another chocolate cake layer, and everything frosted and chipped.. want some?)

Elisabrat 08-22-2012 03:51 PM

Dear Anastasia, did I tell you just how adorably young your looking today? why look! PUPPIES right there over your shoulder.. snag... what cake did anyone heeewwa c um ck? smunch smunch..

bribary perhaps, asian fabric for say that CAKE? shoot.. now I know where I stand around here.

Worse yet, four more squishes NONE FROM YOU GUYS I am now officially getting a complex. Crying in my milk, gotta go pour it first but crying in my milk over youuuuu lol gonna sing til you send some just to shut me up. Send even more and I promise to go sing in another groups room if you like..

charlottemarie 08-22-2012 04:09 PM

Just in case you didn't see it, I received your F8 today, Jaba.

Anastasia 08-22-2012 04:31 PM

Elisabrat.. since i"m only going to be 32 your buttering up doesn't work.. I'm apparently one of the babies of the bunch around here :)

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 04:48 PM

Ok ... I've photographed Moonie's lady bugs with the envelope and the note - will keep that in my Rubyboomboom folder on my PC.

Scoured my stash including scraps and pulled several fabrics that would work. Got lots of tonals and some colors with small white print.

Perused Quilter's Cache and narrowed it down to about 30 blocks - ha ha ha ha ha!!

I'm doing what I do with all my quilts ... I lay all the fabric on my cutting table where it can be seen from the hallway as I pass it (it's directly across from the bath, and on my way to the bedroom - so I'm in the hall a LOT). I'll keep looking at it in different lights and wait for the light bulb to go off.

Now I'm heading out to a neighbors to watch him feed the giant catfish in his pond. Something different.