Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Elisabrat 11-16-2012 02:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely block that flew in from Scotland the other day. Thank you so much!!! I think I have most of my blocks back but now will go check. With luck i can photo them all tomorrow to share with you how lovely they all are. I do not have a design wall I have however a clean design carpet that I will model them all out on. thank you everyone for playing with me. this has been a fun experience. I think having done small and large groups this time I would definetely go large or two large groups. so many nice blocks come home to you and you can really put together a quilt in no time with a ton of blocks. anyone signing up next round or just happy your completing your obligations this time going?[ATTACH=CONFIG]376831[/ATTACH]

nygal 11-16-2012 04:15 AM

Every one's blocks look so nice.

jacquie 11-16-2012 07:43 AM

well, i've just finished my blocks for 'lovingizabella', 'Anastasia', 'travellinggrama' & 'jaba'...
i will get them straight into the post just now...

so here is my run down...

blocks sent....
'buddy'smom',
'charlottemarie',
'nygal'
'doghousemom'
'lovingizabella',
'Anastasia',
'travellinggrama',
'jaba'

blocks left to send out...
'ctmhjenn',
'phannie1',
'savannahrandons',
'tlambing'.

blocks i'm waiting for...
'savannahrandons',
'tlambing'.

moonwork42029 11-16-2012 12:34 PM

Received a wonderful buggie block from Jacquie! Dad was thrilled to get a block again...especially from Scotland!

I'll post a picture this weekend too. Thank's y'all. Only 2 left

DogHouseMom 11-16-2012 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by ctmhjenn (Post 5659405)
I am getting ready to do your block "Doghousemom" and I love your fabric, truly traditional civil war fabric. I will see what I can come up with as this is my favorite type of fabric. Have sots of shiriting and turkey red..I hope I can find it. I have a BIG box of civil war fabrics. Mustard???? want mustard???? lol...will see what I can put together.
ctmhjenn

I wouldn't object to too much mustard with my ketchup :)

It looks "Civil War" to me too, but it's actually French (French General "Maison de Garance" is the line). I am making more of my own blocks and the fabrics I chose to go with it are all Civil War fabric lines!

Woo hoo! Can't wait to get another block :)

nygal 11-16-2012 02:09 PM

Today I received a pretty block from K. Whispell. Thank you so much. I like the two fabrics you added with mine. The one I sent you wasn't the prettiest but you sure made it look great!! Thank you again.

tlambing 11-16-2012 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a lovely block today from buddy'smom. "Thank you"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376972[/ATTACH]I'm getting so excited, what a wonderful quilt this is turning into!

buddy'smom 11-17-2012 06:58 AM

I'm so glad you like it. Thanks for posting it arrived.

Originally Posted by nygal (Post 5661420)
Today I received a pretty block from K. Whispell. Thank you so much. I like the two fabrics you added with mine. The one I sent you wasn't the prettiest but you sure made it look great!! Thank you again.

charlottemarie 11-18-2012 09:34 PM

The only ruby blocks I am missing are as follows:
Anastasia, Jacquie, and savannahrandons.

jacquie 11-19-2012 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5666530)
The only ruby blocks I am missing are as follows:
Anastasia, Jacquie, and savannahrandons.

ahhh,:)
keep a look out for that mail man!! he'll arrive with mine very soon!!! :thumbup: