Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-arctic-o-group-thread-t212381.html)

urgodschild2 01-30-2013 04:49 PM

Sending to Canada.....if you mark fabric no value.....then you generally do not have to fill out a custom form.

Biblio.....LOL. when I went to Australia last boom....my son was the one who collected my squishies but I didn't trust him to open them either. Best to wait until I came back. I didn't want anything to get messed up. Although I was really anxious to know which ones I got. I did ask him to at least give me the names on the return part.

This is going to be a great group and we are going to have so much fun. I will be mailing mine out on Monday and will let you all know for sure.

For those of you who have already started sending........oh my goodness......I am so excited because I know that I will be getting squishies by Sat. and I can't wait. Hurry Hurry Hurry. LOL.

Ok Darla 01-30-2013 05:13 PM

In my experience, if you mark "fabric scrap - no value" it doesn't need a customs form.
Hope this helps,

urgodschild2 01-31-2013 08:57 AM

Hey I had to go to page two to find us. We need to put us on page one. LOL. Well I ran out of paper and so I must go and do that so that I can print my messages to you all. I have allmost all the envelopes stuffed. But I do need to go out and buy some more material. Sad isn't it? Not. Well while we are all busy buying, cutting, putting in envelopes, I am baking brownies and of course we can all have coffee with it. Enjoy them.

oma7 01-31-2013 10:03 AM

Hi all! I'm ready to start a new boom!!! Looking foward to seeing all the cool fabric. I'm deciding on what I want to use, I'll figure it out soon and get it all in the mail!!! Looking foward to a fun swap!!!!

ahwu 01-31-2013 04:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my fabric. The color is a bit off in the picture, but it makes me smile when I look at it... I am going to make a quilt for my guess room. Will try to mail these out on Monday.

ljdugas31 01-31-2013 04:57 PM

Dot i got your fabric today and i love it purple my fav color!!!

oldcatlady 01-31-2013 06:13 PM

I decided to cut and paste all the info onto the labels instead of hand writing it all since I couldn't get the mail merge to work this time. I don't know if that was less work than hand writing! I was tired of clicking! I got all my F8's in the mail this morning.

Please,please if anyone has to pay extra postage on mine let me know and I will send it to you with your finished block. I've never had a problem before but it seems the PO is getting pickier all the time.

I haven't received anyone's F8 yet :(

bibliostone 01-31-2013 10:13 PM

Fabric went out today to: Ahwu, Eagleoneowl2u2, MdmSew'n'Sew, and Nexxus831.

urgodschild2 01-31-2013 11:07 PM

I got a squishy from Dottie.

LovingIzabella 02-01-2013 07:12 AM

You ladies are vewwy vewwy quiet......
Hugs
April