Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-arctic-o-group-thread-t212381.html)

LovingIzabella 04-29-2013 05:41 AM

Hello All
Sorry I have been MIA. Since having my two surgeries I ended up having some pretty severe muscle spasms once I returned to work. Well lo and behold it was due to the muscles they had to cut almost back to back. The doctor told me I have to limit my computer/tv/reading/electronic usage as much as possible to reduce the strain and let the muscles calm down and heal :)

Also I just wanted to post a gentle reminder to be careful of the starches or washes you may use. We do have some members who are highly allergic to fragrance.

Thank you all again-you are the bestest!
Hugs
April

wendsy 04-29-2013 07:56 AM

Received 2 wonderful blocks from Bilbliostone-thanks so much!

bibliostone 04-30-2013 01:34 PM

Sent out blocks to missgigglewings and oldcatlady today. Can't wait until I receive some more! I know they are coming.

bibliostone 05-01-2013 01:57 PM

Blocks went out to Nexxus831 today (Wednesday).

bibliostone 05-03-2013 10:08 AM

Blocks went out this afternoon to Tracibug, Navarre2011, and MdmSewnsew today (Friday). Really, no one else has posted since 4/29/13? Where is everyone? Busy finishing blocks or enjoying the beautiful weather?

urgodschild2 05-03-2013 07:15 PM

Sending three blocks home to Oma7, MdmSew'n'Sew, wendsy, and masimmons. I only have eagleoneowl2u2 to make and then I am finished with this group. Yeah. Phew!

urgodschild2 05-04-2013 07:04 AM

thought I should check with you all to list those who have not sent their blocks back.

eagleoneowl2u2, masimmons, MdnSew'n'Sew, Navarre2011, Nexus831, Ok Darla, and Tracibug.

oldcatlady 05-04-2013 08:51 AM

4 Attachment(s)
since last update:
received blocks from
bibliostone x2
OK Darla
missgigglewings

Thank you Ladies for my blocks

sent blocks to
Dahna42
marcialee
gaijin (made but not mailed yet-pic in my album gaijin )

urgodschild2 05-04-2013 12:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a block today and I also am finished making all my blocks for this group. Sending eagleoneowl2u2 out on Monday. I missed the postman. Sigh. The block I received is from ok Darla and here is a picture. Thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]411744[/ATTACH]

oma7 05-07-2013 08:44 AM

Just doing my own checking in. I have one block to finish and send, I have recieved beautiful blocks from the following; bibliostone, dotcomdtcm, Eagleoneowl2u2, ljdugas31, missgigglewinga, OKDarla and urgodschild2. I want to thanks you for the wonderful blocks that I have recieved and I'll be waiting for the ones I haven't recieved yet. Just want to thank everyone for their time and skills. Can't wait to put this together and quilt it for the Childrens Hospital, maybe I can get two out of it from the extra blocks sent by some of you. Thanks again!!!