Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ARCTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-arctic-o-group-thread-t212381.html)

wendsy 02-02-2013 08:34 AM

Received a beautiful floral from Ljdugas31 today :)

oldcatlady 02-02-2013 01:34 PM

received F8 from ljdugas31 today :)

ahwu 02-02-2013 01:52 PM

Just received F8 from dotcomdtcm and ljdugas31. I have all my F8s packed and ready to go, but missed the Post Office by 10 min. Will sent them out on Monday.

MdmSew'n'Sew 02-02-2013 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31 (Post 5825728)
I sent all my fabric out today!!! Cant wait to see the mailbox full of sqishes !!! Happy sewing everyone.

Got it! You're definitely in luck, I have bins of Asian fabrics including some that read TOT, I'm sure I can find something to go with your beauty! This is going to be fun.

MdmSew'n'Sew 02-02-2013 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5823492)
Hi everyone. I hope you like purple! This set will be for a purple and white quilt. All is in the mail except for OKDarla's.
Mary, I will get to the post office soon and fill out the Customs form. Enjoy...

Got your purple - gee, wonder if I have anything to go with it ...maybe ... with any luck ... of course I do! It matches my car, so guess what my favorite color is?! :D

MdmSew'n'Sew 02-02-2013 03:02 PM

I also got my fabric today, it's in the dryer right now - lots of bright colors, make sure you have your sunglasses on hand when you get your squishie :D- I hope it will be a fun fabric for everyone and that it makes you smile

Hugs

urgodschild2 02-02-2013 06:45 PM

I got a squishy from OldCatLady today.

Navarre2011 02-02-2013 06:46 PM

Received F8 from ljdugas31!

urgodschild2 02-03-2013 09:18 AM

Well I spent the day yesterday picking out patterns and selecting material to go with it. Then a friend and I went to Barnes and Nobles to meet an author. His namne is Robert Crais......anyone read his books??? I never have and he is a mystery writer...my favorite genre. It is the first time I went to an author signing. He spoke for about 20 min before signing his books. Great author and now I will be reading his books.
So today, I will be watching the superbowl game. Go RAvens. I love the commercials too. But I will also be quilting by hand on my quilt that I have been working on for over a year. Not every day but off and on.....I think more off then on.
Tomorrow I will take the blocks and sew them all together. I love seeing the patterns come to life with the fabric people send me. It is fun. Then I will mail them back to their owners all grown up and dressed up so pretty.

dotcomdtcm 02-03-2013 12:46 PM

All my fabric is in the mail. If you don't get one by next week, let me know. I will send individual pms as I receive your fabric,.