Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

jclinganrey 02-12-2013 03:05 AM

I have rec'd F8s from: Lovingizabella, Nelco, OK Darla, SazuBMidlands and Tam. . . Moo. I'll start on your blocks after my move. Right now, packing, packing and more packing. - - - - Jane

frenchfryqueen 02-12-2013 05:36 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my first block yesterday! It is from Anne in IL- Anne, you didn't put your screen name on the package, but please claim this lovely block! Thanks so much! :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]394684[/ATTACH]

urgodschild2 02-12-2013 07:31 AM

Oh I like that one Anne.

paperpieceme 02-12-2013 09:31 AM

received two more f8's yesterday and two grown up blocks today... everything i had in the house before today went in the mail yesterday. sorry i am not keeping up with the updating but i am keeping up with the sewing and mailing. loving the blocks i am receiving back, they will look t-riffic together

paperpieceme 02-12-2013 11:18 AM

i thought i could edit my previous post but i cant so here is what i have sent and received.
blocks mailed for
frenchfryqueen
jaba (2/6)
jclinganrey
lovingizabella
nelco
okdarla
quiltaddiction
quithingcraftylady
tam..moo
tlambing
urgodschild2

blocks received from
calquilter
jaba
quiltingcraftylady
tam...moo

and i will admit that i am kind of bummed out that i have sent out so many blocks. after i got going i started having a really good time... i am totally in for the next time this comes up.

LovingIzabella 02-12-2013 12:20 PM

LOL Told you it becomes addicting Paperpieceme :) Ooooo I can't wait to see my block!! So excited. I think you can only edit your post within the first hour of posting it. After that it becomes uneditable :)
Hugs
April

jaba 02-12-2013 03:07 PM

monday update

4 Attachment(s)
Sew SEW Sew, house is getting a little dusty but I just can't find the time :eek:Merrily making their way home today are blocks for t.lambing, quilt addiction, gaijin from pacific, loving isabella and tam moo.
Received a F8 from suzibmidlands.
Received finished blocks from urgodschild, paperpiecreme, and urgodschild for pacific and indian. Beautiful blocks, thank you so much ladies. paperpiecreme I love the batik you used with my fabric it's a perfect match!! I'm really excited over my upcoming quilts this year.[ATTACH=CONFIG]394804[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394805[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394807[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]394808[/ATTACH]

quiltingcradftylady 02-12-2013 07:33 PM

I saw a spread sheet for the group. Now I can't find it. anyone know where i can go to find it?

urgodschild2 02-12-2013 07:40 PM

Mine wa sent by email so maybe it is in your email???

LovingIzabella 02-13-2013 05:42 AM

Anne,
Spreadsheet should be in your email. If you need it again just let me know.
Love all the blocks so far! Wow great job all.
Hugs
April