Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

Nelco 02-18-2013 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5871006)
Feel better Nelco!

Thank you.

ctmhjenn 02-18-2013 08:38 PM

Again, you gals are way ahead off me. I am just working on my first block, and I still have 2 and a half months to go.
Glad you gals have time to work on these, I have had a Lot going on, a new grandson still in nnicu, a daughter still having trouble recovering and 5 quilts to do on the long arm, but my blocks will get done! Happy times!

urgodschild2 02-19-2013 10:19 AM

ok today is the day. Have you all ever got so busy with making blocks and you now have material and scraps sort of everywhere. Then to add in that I knit and those projects are also sitting around in various stages and completions.
Plus trying to finish up some quilts that I am marking for quilting. Needless to say there is a mess and clutter everywhere. My daughter is still living with me and so she has the downstairs as her bedroom. MY sewing machine is down there so you all know what that is like with little scraps here and there when we sew and cut material. Then the other and only place I have right now to work is upstairs in my bedroom where my computer is. Plus a semi large table area that the computer sits on and I can cut out my blocks and keep track of my boom buddies, etc. So today is clean up and straighten up. I get to the point where when I am making several blocks that after a while the clutter starts to stifle my thinking and working. So I probably won't be making blocks today as I am cleaning up.
But I did mail out 4 blocks to their owners and I mentioned them before in an earlier post. Am I the only one who gets this way or do you all get this cluttery too?????

frenchfryqueen 02-19-2013 03:17 PM

Nelco's grown up went out today. Received a lovely block from urgodschild2. I will upload a pic tomorrow. Thanks!

jaba 02-19-2013 03:31 PM

update

1 Attachment(s)
Also going home today are blocks to ctmhjenn, suzibmidlands and nexxus for a side swap. Received a F8 from buddy's mom and received my finished block from her also. Still waiting on F8 from calquilter and eagleoneowl2u2. I have 6 envelopes left in my house to do.[ATTACH=CONFIG]396397[/ATTACH]Love the block, thank you so much.

frenchfryqueen 02-20-2013 05:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Block received yesterday from urgodschild2. I'm already swap-addicted! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]396546[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 02-20-2013 07:12 AM

Hi All
I know I am due for an update but I just wanted to pop in and gently remind everyone to please remember to measure blocks before mailing them home and to please do your best to abide by color wishes if they are included with the fabric :)
Hugs
April

tlambing 02-20-2013 08:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this wonderful block from Jaba yesterday. Thank you so much :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]396591[/ATTACH]

Nelco 02-20-2013 09:06 AM

Received my F8 from quiltingcraftylady yesterday. waiting for one more.

ctmhjenn 02-20-2013 11:15 AM

I have received 13 f8's so far, and mailed one block home yesterday, the 19th to Jaba. She was the first f8 I received. Have pictures to post.