Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

urgodschild2 02-25-2013 08:02 AM

I went to New Zealand for a few days last May. My daughter lives in Australia and on my way home, I stopped for a few days in New Zealand. I do want to go back on a longer stay. I did n't get to see too much except what was in Auckland.
WEll....today I plan on working on 4 blocks. Don't know if any are from this group. I love seeing pictures of the finished blocks. Gives inspiration

tlambing 02-25-2013 08:41 AM

I know some may not have the ability, but it is so great to see everyone post the blocks they receive! It's inspirational and oh so fun to see :thumbup:

Paperpieceme your block will go out today. It's so sweet, I think I love it!

and another for travellinggramma (side swap) Hope it's bright enough!

btw...all of my sent and received blocks are linked in my sig line if you wanna see.

tracibug 02-25-2013 11:53 AM

Jaba- Since you're out of blocks, I can surely send you some of mine... running a little behind. LOL

I'll have my F8's on the way to you by the end of the week though. :)

SazuBMidlands 02-25-2013 12:33 PM

I've just packaged up my first 4 blocks to hopefully post tomorrow. These are for Jaba, Nelco, Paperpieceme and urgodschild2.

I had hoped to get another block done over the weekend, but didn't manage it. However I did manage to order my wedding dress!!! It probably isn't that exciting to everyone else, but it's made me very, very happy :D

urgodschild2 02-25-2013 12:46 PM

oh what fun. Congrats for your up coming marriage. My daughter was married in London 10 years ago. I
didn't realize that getting married at the magistrate's office is totally different then just going to the judges chambers of Justice of the Peace here in America.

SazuBMidlands 02-25-2013 01:02 PM

Thank you :) We're getting married in September, which still seems quite a while away yet, but it'll go fast. We're having a traditional church service, at the same church we attend on sundays. For our honeymoon we're planning on New England at the start of October. Just waiting for the travel agent to get back to us with some quotes :)

tlambing 02-25-2013 02:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I received today from frenchfryqueen...It's beautiful, and my first blue :) Thank you!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397959[/ATTACH]

jaba 02-25-2013 03:09 PM

Nothing in the mail today. Nice blocks everyone.

Quiltaddiction 02-26-2013 03:28 AM

I have another F8 from quiltingcraftylady today. Two to go. Sazubmidlands congrats on your up coming wedding how lovely and I bet you can't getthe smile of your face :)

Nelco 02-26-2013 09:40 AM

Congrats on the wedding. You are going to love New England during the fall. you will be one of the leafpeppers. :)

Originally Posted by SazuBMidlands (Post 5887857)
Thank you :) We're getting married in September, which still seems quite a while away yet, but it'll go fast. We're having a traditional church service, at the same church we attend on sundays. For our honeymoon we're planning on New England at the start of October. Just waiting for the travel agent to get back to us with some quotes :)