Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

buddy'smom 03-07-2013 05:42 AM

Block on it's way home to Ok Darla.

Ok Darla 03-07-2013 09:54 AM

Oh, thank you!

LovingIzabella 03-08-2013 06:50 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Hello All,
My long overdue update! Nice to feel human enough again to do this :) At this point I am missing only one F8 from Eagleoneowl2u2
And here are completed blocks. Sorry they are mixed with my Pacific blocks too because I sent out to random people just marked on my sheet who received which fabric LOL. If the pictures load correctly they should belong in the following order:

9 blocks for Izabella top to bottom left to right:
ljdugas, Paperpieceme, TheMamaHauser
Elisabrat, quiltingcraftylady, frenchfryqueen
dahna42, Tam...moo, TwinRiversFarm

Lingerie blocks for me again top to bottom left to right
Gaijin, Jaba
Joanelizbay, Joanelizbay

Orange Abstract Fabric again top to bottom left to right:
Lestrong601, Jaba
Arizona KAT, Moonrise

I love all of my blocks and cannot wait to see them all come together :)
Hugs
April

frenchfryqueen 03-08-2013 07:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this little beauty from Joan in WA today. Thanks so much.. I love it!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400491[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 03-09-2013 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this awesome block from Joanie, this is what I'm looking for scrappy Christmas, thanks bunches Joanie. LOVE it.

tlambing 03-09-2013 01:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Look what the postman brought......
Thank you ctmhjenn! It's very pretty :) and my first yellow & purple !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]400733[/ATTACH]

ctmhjenn 03-09-2013 10:45 PM

Glad you all like your blocks. I love looking at the fabrics and then going through my collection of patterns to pick the right block for the fabric. Have a granddaughter that had surgery, in hospital and a brand new premie grandson I am taking care of so may be another week before I get back to sewing but I will be looking for pictures of everyone else. April, I am so glad you are feeling human again, pain is so under-rated isn't it. Get well, love Joanie

Quiltaddiction 03-10-2013 02:37 AM

All the blocks are beautiful aren't they! I have received four so far love them all. I have to catch up will sending mine. I have lined some up for after dinner sewing this week. Paperpeiceme's is going to the mail tomorrow I am working on Jaba's next. I need to take pictures of Nelco's and Quilting crafty lady's. It's fun picking fabrics and patterns for everyone. I think I only have one more F8 to come also.

tlambing 03-10-2013 03:24 PM

I have 3 going out tomorrow...buddy's mom, jaba and Tam...Moo.

Hope you all like them :)

tlambing 03-10-2013 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5919584)
I have 3 going out tomorrow...buddy's mom, jaba and Tam...Moo.

Hope you all like them :)

Oh, and Nelco too!