Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

tlambing 03-13-2013 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5924549)
No pics to show here, nothing in the mail again. If you haven't sent your F8's please do so ladies they should be mailed by now.

Are you just waiting on 1 from this group? That's all I have outstanding.....

jaba 03-13-2013 03:28 PM

Waiting on 2 more , nothing in the mail today

frenchfryqueen 03-14-2013 04:54 AM

I hear crickets both on the board and in my mailbox. :)

My hubby is going to be gone 8-6 both days this weekend, so I'll have plenty of time to catch up on sewing. What are everyone's weekend plans?

tlambing 03-14-2013 06:16 AM

I'm heading out on Saturday for a foodie trip to Healdsburg. It's an all day adventure of ricotta and ravioli! I love cooking almost as much as eating ;) so really looking forward to the class.
On Sunday I'm hoping to work on swap blocks and get started on the hand sewing part of the binding on a quilt for my sis. It's supposed to be gorgeous, so maybe I'll get to work outside!

LovingIzabella 03-14-2013 02:07 PM

Hello everyone,
I am sorry I have been MIA. I thought all went well with my surgery on the 7th but apparently not :( I am going back in on Tuesday for a complete replacement of my VP Shunt. Hopefully it works! Keeping everything I have crossed that it does lol

I just want to post that by now all F8s should be mailed. I understand we all get behind and have 4 months to make blocks but the F8s do need to be out fairly quickly (within 3 weeks) to allow everyone proper time to think about block & fabric choice and not have to rush a block back home.

Hugs
April

jaba 03-14-2013 04:02 PM

tlambing I got your block today and it is beautiful. Thank you so much. Since yesterday I can not post pics and don't know why but am trying to find out. If you have one please post, you did an excellent job, again so sorry don't know what's wrong about the pics

tlambing 03-14-2013 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5928750)
tlambing I got your block today and it is beautiful. Thank you so much. Since yesterday I can not post pics and don't know why but am trying to find out. If you have one please post, you did an excellent job, again so sorry don't know what's wrong about the pics

Here she is:[ATTACH=CONFIG]401789[/ATTACH]

Wish the pic was better :(

Forgot to tell you, I found that my fabric was actually a civil war repro. I don't know much about that fabric and never would have guessed. It came from my mothers stash that I inherited. I love it <3

Glad you like it!

urgodschild2 03-14-2013 05:23 PM

I am missing F8 from calquilter and eagleoneowl2u2. I am sending off a grown up block to loving izabella. Hope you like it. You can peek if you want.

calquilter 03-15-2013 08:09 AM

Just a reminder, I will not be sending F8s to everyone. I have participated in a few booms before so April knows that I always send my grown up blocks back to their owners. I enjoy the challenge of finding the right fabric and pattern to go with your fabric. I have so many UFOs so I decided if it was OK with April that I would still like to play, but I didn't want anything in return. April said it was OK.

ctmhjenn 03-15-2013 11:53 AM

My heart goes out to you, they truly need to find a cure. I hope this is the last time! Love you, ctmhjenn