Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

ctmhjenn 05-03-2013 10:38 AM

You are right...however the post office makes the decision, at least here. Your envelope DID pass through the slot. I was told to fill out a customs form and I put down fabric scrap, and that was my mistake. She then said it goes as a package. She said if it was correspondence, no problem. She went with what I said, but I asked her if they were going to open the envelope and she couldn't answer that, that's why they sent it correspondence. I will do it the same again, and keep my cute little mouth shut. I will put a piece of paper around it, you will get a lovely letter from me and send as correspondence, MY choice. Lol.. I like these swaps so will stay with this. Ctmhjenn

LovingIzabella 05-03-2013 11:30 AM

Hello everyone
I mailed the following blocks today:
jaba
Nelco
paperpieceme
tlambing

Hope you ladies like them :)
Hugs
April

urgodschild2 05-04-2013 07:09 AM

Thought I would check with you all to let you know what blocks I nee to make and the ones I need to get back.
I have only eagleoneowl2u2 to make.

Need to get back:

easgleoneowl2u2, lovingizabella, ok Darla, and SazuBMidlands

urgodschild2 05-04-2013 12:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have finished all my blocks now. I am sending eagleoneowl2u2 out on Monday. I missed the darn post man. Is that politically correct???? Anyways I also go a grown up block from ok darla. thank you very much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]411747[/ATTACH]

SazuBMidlands 05-04-2013 11:46 PM

I thought you had received the one from me (you posted on p28). I do still have a few to do, but I didn't think that yours was one of them?

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6043809)
Thought I would check with you all to let you know what blocks I nee to make and the ones I need to get back.
I have only eagleoneowl2u2 to make.

Need to get back:

easgleoneowl2u2, lovingizabella, ok Darla, and SazuBMidlands

urgodschild2 05-05-2013 07:33 AM

I am so glad that you all are checking. Yes SazuBMidlands, I do have your square. Thank you. I have marked it now on my sheet.

ctmhjenn 05-06-2013 09:04 AM

Eadleoneowl2u2, watch for your block, it is going in the mail this am.... Me and Buddys mom wondered about the small square of white you sent along, I am hoping that is because you wanted white only...???? ctmhjenn

tlambing 05-06-2013 10:33 AM

Sent blocks home today for:
OKDarla & Sazubmidlands

only 2 more to finish :) and I believe 4 left to come home here.

jclinganrey 05-06-2013 12:23 PM

I received my F8 Eadleoneowl2u2 - - - thanks! It's going to be fun making a block out of your fabric.

Jane

Nelco 05-06-2013 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]412128[/ATTACH]

Sewwt block from lovingisabella -I love the color combanation. Thnaks