Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

frenchfryqueen 05-15-2013 04:21 AM

This fabric was sent by Sarah in England. You did not send me her block, just thought I would help locate the owner. :)

Originally Posted by ctmhjenn (Post 6064041)
I inadvertently mailed this block with this fabric to the wrong person, would you please contact me and #1..let me know if this is your fabric, and #2..did I send you this block? I would like to get this to its rightful owner. Ctmhjen
I had thought I was really careful, guess not:-(

SazuBMidlands 05-15-2013 07:30 AM

That looks like my fabric. I haven't received a block from you yet though, although it could be being slow across the pond.

Originally Posted by ctmhjenn (Post 6064041)
I inadvertently mailed this block with this fabric to the wrong person, would you please contact me and #1..let me know if this is your fabric, and #2..did I send you this block? I would like to get this to its rightful owner. Ctmhjen
I had thought I was really careful, guess not:-(

urgodschild2 05-15-2013 08:28 AM

Ok I was contacted on how to set up a swap where you would make the person's desired block. I am going to investigate this and check out all the particulars and then send it to Patrice.

frenchfryqueen 05-15-2013 09:43 AM

Woo hoo! Maybe we can get it going in between this swap and the one in September. :)

ctmhjenn 05-15-2013 04:59 PM

Hi Sarah, I just sent you a pm...ctmhjenn

paperpieceme 05-15-2013 06:28 PM

jclinganrey , yes i did receive your block. sorry i forgot to post its been crazy busy around here lately.

jclinganrey 05-16-2013 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6063334)
To add to her question. I was thinking that it would be neat to have a swap where you send out to a list of people in your group and they all make the same pattern. In other words you would send the material like here in the boom but you would also tell them what pattern to use from the Quilter's cache or any other free site. So you would have them make your pattern with your material and any other colors or material they have to go with it but they would do the pattern you have selected. This would be different then the MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP where you are only swapping one block each month.

Or maybe this is a new swap idea and someone needs to start it. I would do it if someone sent me information on how to do it. I would give the 4 months turn around like April does.

-----------

I like your idea! Kind of a combination between a boom and a monthly swap. Also like the idea of a 4 month time frame. Good idea! I'm in!

Jane

LovingIzabella 05-17-2013 07:41 AM

Hello all!
I am steadily working on my blocks and they will be out before the deadline :)

Just a friendly reminder to everyone that all blocks are due to be mailed home no later than June 1 :)
Hugs
April

frenchfryqueen 05-17-2013 12:48 PM

I am still missing a few blocks. I think three at last count. Please let me know if anyone is missing blocks from me. I have sent them all out.

jaba 05-17-2013 04:01 PM

block

1 Attachment(s)
jclinanrey got your block in the mail today. Very nice job on it and I love the chocolate brown. Thank you so much. Just waiting for eagleowl and nexxus[ATTACH=CONFIG]414143[/ATTACH]