Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 INDIAN O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-indian-o-group-thread-t212379.html)

tracibug 02-25-2013 12:02 PM

My F8 will be on the way to you in the next day or two. I had bought all the store had, was told it was two yards, washed it, ironed and lo and behold, I've got about 1 7/8th. Damn you, Joann Fabrics.

Anywho, tracking down more so will send what I can as soon as wrapped and addressed.

mollymunchkin 02-25-2013 06:31 PM

Argentium rec'd your F8 today, is it okay if I use the charm in the block? Jaba-rec'd a grown up block from you. It is beautiful. Thanks.

Yosamitesa 02-25-2013 06:52 PM

Ljdugas got my grown up.

terriamn 02-25-2013 07:03 PM

Hope your little guy is feeling much better today

Terriamn

tracibug 02-26-2013 09:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the fabric I am looking for for Quentin's quilt. It's from Joann Fabrics, SKU is 11500139 and is no longer available online. I need 2 yards.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]398162[/ATTACH]

Argentium 02-26-2013 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by tracibug (Post 5889944)
Here is the fabric I am looking for for Quentin's quilt. It's from Joann Fabrics, SKU is 11500139 and is no longer available online. I need 2 yards.

I found this on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/95714336/sock-monkey-bright-cotton-fabric-1-yard

Argentium 02-26-2013 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by mollymunchkin (Post 5888613)
Argentium rec'd your F8 today, is it okay if I use the charm in the block? Jaba-rec'd a grown up block from you. It is beautiful. Thanks.

I'm glad it finally made it there. As for the charm, I dunno. I think since everyone else only sent the f8, that maybe I should stick with that and only use the F8 in the block as well.

mollymunchkin 02-26-2013 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Argentium (Post 5890775)
I'm glad it finally made it there. As for the charm, I dunno. I think since everyone else only sent the f8, that maybe I should stick with that and only use the F8 in the block as well.

Okie Dokie, I'll get started right away.

Lv2sew2011 02-26-2013 10:16 PM

Hi all,
I've mailed all finished blocks today so keep a look out for them. I found a way to mail the block cheaper the PO weigh them and everyone of them went with just one stamp, except the ones I had already put two stamps on. I took a piece of white typing paper and iron the block flat as possible and then folded it into the paper, and pressed the paper flat as well, and I guess the PO thought it was just paper in there like legal size folded and she only put one stamp on them. So if you have to end up paying 20 cents let me know and I'll send ya a stamp! I hope you like your blocks! Thanks for swapping and I'm still lurking to see all the awesome blocks that were made! Have a good week!
Donna

Lv2sew2011 02-26-2013 10:21 PM

Make sure they check his appendix, I almost lost a grand-daughter because they busted on her because they keep saying it was just a bug (virus)! She had a small leak and that was causing the problems with her stomach... She was about 4 at the time, she had to have surgery and she was really sick because of the appendix busting. I'll keep your little guy in my prayers.
Donna

Originally Posted by Yosamitesa (Post 5886847)
Hey ladies...I haven't gotten to sew at my house in weeks. I am hoping things will ease up at home this week so I can get back to sewing y'alls beautiful blocks. I need some good thoughts sent my way if you don't mind. My lil man (3 yr old) has been dealing with a really bad stomach bug since Valentine's day. He was doing better Thursday and Friday and into Saturday. Yesterday morning he relapsed again. Called the doctor this morning and waiting for a call back. I'm really worried now and am exhausted. I will keep y'all updated on my lil guy. :) Hugs and love!!!