Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 INDIAN O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-indian-o-group-thread-t212379.html)

Yosamitesa 02-27-2013 08:46 AM

Update on my lil man!!! HE is doing SO much better!!! It only took 2 weeks, but I think he is finally on the mend. He is eating more foods and drinking a lot more. He isn't throwing up or anything else, so I think we are finally getting better!!! :) Thank you for the support!!!

jaba 02-27-2013 08:54 AM

Glad he is better. The flu hits all sizes and ages this year. And if I remember correctly almost nothing worse than having sick kids.

pbadder 02-27-2013 04:30 PM

Well argentum I finished your block. I posted in my album if you would like to peek. Have all of them done except for Tracibug still waiting on her fabric.

urgodschild2 02-27-2013 05:00 PM

Glad to hear lil man is getting better. I was worried about him. No mail for me today. I did make three blocks but none for this group.

jaba 02-27-2013 05:02 PM

No mail here either. All sent that I have F8's for

LovingIzabella 02-28-2013 08:34 AM

Ladies,
I just want to take a moment to remind you all of a couple of things (these are just gentle reminders and my duty as hostess ;) not aimed at any one person in particular :) )
1). Please remember to measure your blocks before sending them home. They should be 12.5" square. Not 13" not 11.25" but 12.5".
2). If someone asks for you to use their fabric a specific way or to not use specific colors, please abide by their wishes.
3). We have FOUR months to make blocks. There is no need to rush to get them done in two weeks. Sometimes rushing through looses the thought put in to the perfect block or color or even the correct size. This swap is designed to expand your block base, your color comforts and your friends :)
4). Any questions, complaints or anything of the sort...please PM me.
Hugs
April

tracibug 02-28-2013 09:06 AM

I have 12 F8's going in the mail today. My apologies for being so slow...

urgodschild2 02-28-2013 09:09 AM

I don't mind you being slow at all Tracibug. I have now completed 34/90 blocks. I try to do a few each day and not rush the work. I know that going at that pace I will have all the blocks done by May at least. Glad that we have 4 months to do these. Do hurries.

jaba 02-28-2013 09:17 AM

Yippee, I'll get to sew some more. I must have entirely too much time on my hands. That's what I get for being retired and not wanting to clean house lol. Made a couple of table runners for my SP's this month so they'll have a little Easter at their house.
update on the brat since her surgery, she's hoping to get out of the hospital today. Should hear from her tonight hopefully. She's wanting to be back home tomorrow.

lvbabyboomer 02-28-2013 01:54 PM

All my blocks went in the mail today except for Tracibug. I see her fabric is on its way. Yeah, one more to go.
Diane