Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

oldcatlady 02-26-2013 09:12 AM

I can swap 2 blocks with you, also. Just pm me if interested and we'll exchange addresses :)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5888853)
I'd swap a block or 2 with you ninakk if you can get enough people so you'd have a quilt. Just let me know and we can exchange addresses.

jaydee3 02-26-2013 09:16 AM

I could swap a block also ninakk...let me know

TheMamaHauser 02-26-2013 09:32 AM

Ninakk, I'm up for a side swap or two. PM me and we can swap addresses.

jaydee3 02-26-2013 11:09 AM

Mamahauser, how do I attached my picture file to this site.

TwinRiverFarm 02-26-2013 12:02 PM

head hanging here, sorry about that!

Originally Posted by dahna42 (Post 5886541)
Hi there.......If Roseysue or Ljdugas received a finished block with pink fabric with butterflies that was not yours......I have you purple lilac finished block and I will mail it to you. It was sent to me by mistake.

Yep, I messed up this one pair of outgoing blocks! It is Ljdugas, as I finished 2 blocks on that day and switched the envelopes by mistake. With DH in the hospital I didn't get to track my mistake fast enough, so thank you for figuring it out for me!

TheMamaHauser 02-26-2013 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by jaydee3 (Post 5890129)
Mamahauser, how do I attached my picture file to this site.

When you are posting to the thread, there is a little tool bar in the posting area. You'll see the font stuff, then a smiley face, and then 2 "globes" and a square. If you hover over that square (it looks like a little tiny tree) it will pop up as "insert image" - that's the one you want.

So once you click on it, a box will pop up. You can either upload a photo from your computer/camera or link from another website. To upload, click the "from computer" tab and then "choose file." You will pick the file you want to upload, select it, and then hit "upload file." This will put it into your forum post. Then finish your post like normal and when you post it, the picture should be inside. You can repeat the upload file thing to put multiple pictures in the post.

jaydee3 02-26-2013 12:10 PM

I need F8's from dottiedodge, girlscouts, mosher92, and tracibug

jaydee3 02-26-2013 12:17 PM

I know I am old, but I usually see pretty good....I can't find the smiley face, globes or box

dottie dodge 02-26-2013 12:21 PM

Okay Boomers. I am heading to the post office now. Sorry for the delay. We went for a short holiday and I left all my Boomer stuff sitting on the kitchen table along with a brand new book. Well the book is still waiting for me but I do have all my F8;s ready to mail. My mail box was over flowing when we returned home! I do not have F8's from these "5" people: Lovinggrandma, Mosher92, Tracibug, girlscouts1 and jaydee3.

joanelizbay 02-26-2013 01:21 PM

Jaydee all the way at the bottom you will see on the left quick reply. 13 symbols over is a little picture frame looking thing with a tree in the middle. If you click on that it will pop open a box where you can upload a picture. I never knew that until I just read it but it works easier than the way I upload them! Good luck!