Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

oatw13 02-06-2011 10:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday megsann! Have a great day!

As promised, here is a picture of my block from Judy G! Thank you!! :)

pattis47 02-06-2011 10:43 AM

replying from the quilt shop computer, I would love to have the extra blocks, if you dont have time to sew them, just send them like they are and I will be happy to finish them. The soldier project is such a great one, I am thankful for all donations.

Originally Posted by Jennifer22206
yep.. I've found a few RWB blocks too, they're not sewn together, all would wind up as 12.5" churn dash.. would you like them for your soldier quilts? I have each one in baggies, I think there's 6 or 7 of them. If you want them, they're yours. Don't know if I'll have time to sew them or not.

materialgrl 02-06-2011 12:07 PM

I have every ones fabric but Wendsy,I have 15 blocks ready to be mailed out,which hopefully sometime this week I will get to the po if not 1st. of next week

letsquilt 02-06-2011 02:48 PM

my lqs had a super bowl party today,all fq $1. if you bought 20 or more,so I came home with 40.So will be getting started on blocks soon.

nurse bonnie 02-06-2011 03:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First off ~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGSANN!! Hope you had a wonderful day.

I received a grown-up from:

buddy'smom ~ very nice!!

nurse bonnie 02-06-2011 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First off ~ HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGSANN!! Hope you had a wonderful day.

I received a grown-up from:

buddy'smom ~ very nice!!

LovingIzabella 02-06-2011 04:10 PM

Beautiful blocks everyone!! Keep up the great work.

I also just want to post a reminder that when returning blocks the postage should be at least $0.64. Completed blocks will not mail for the same price as an F8 and we do not want anyone to have to pay postage due :-)

Thanks everyone and I hopre you are all having fun!

Hugs
April

PokerDiva 02-06-2011 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Beautiful blocks everyone!! Keep up the great work.

I also just want to post a reminder that when returning blocks the postage should be at least $0.64. Completed blocks will not mail for the same price as an F8 and we do not want anyone to have to pay postage due :-)

Thanks everyone and I hopre you are all having fun!

Hugs
April

Will anyone who had a problem with my blocks coming with postage due please PM me so I can make it right. I have only had one postage due coming to me and that was not a problem for me.

Navarre2011 02-06-2011 04:20 PM

Please let me know as well however I have taken them all to the window to be weighed...so it shouldn't be an issue. Let me know though!!!

ksea 02-06-2011 04:27 PM

Please anyone who has had to pay postage on envelopes that I have sent Pm me and I will make it right also. I know that postage is the deciding factor for some people participating in these swaps and I certainly don't want to be the cause of someone not being able to join in the fun.