Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Besties Group-Besties Post Here (Those interested in Boom 5 please check page 108) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-besties-group-besties-post-here-those-interested-boom-5-please-check-page-108-a-t88100.html)

LovingIzabella 01-21-2011 07:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mailed completed block to Pattis and here it is-I hope you like it :-)

Also I have to post pictures of two blocks for buddy'smom that she received as well as F8s as she is having xome computer issues :-( Will get that list momentarily and post.
HUgs
April

nurse bonnie 01-21-2011 07:31 PM

I received 3 squishies today. They were from:

letsquilt
misswigglewings
OK Darla

That leaves me only needing 8 more.

Diecy
goldendog55
jaciqltnok
Materialgirl
MegsAnn
mistiliz
Qbee
Wendsy

If any of you have sent, please let me know and I will be watching for your squishy. The way I have received 2 envelopes, I really do worry about our postal service. Good thing the fabric was in plastic wrap.

LovingIzabella 01-21-2011 07:42 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Buddy'sMom received an F8 from Navarre and her very first two grown up blocks and she LOVES them-thanks ladies for a job well well done!

Hugs
April

From Jennier22206 for Buddy'smom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165277[/ATTACH]

From Obsessed for Buddy'smom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165278[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 01-21-2011 07:45 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I know these are not swap related but I had to share them. They are Izzy and our dog Lexie out in the snow :-)
Hugs
April

Izzy loving the snow
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165279[/ATTACH]

Izzy told Lexie "Don't worry I'll save you"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165280[/ATTACH]

"phew we made it"
[ATTACH=CONFIG]165281[/ATTACH]

pattis47 01-21-2011 08:46 PM

April,
That block is beautiful. What pattern is it?
Thank you so much, the pics are great tonite. Everyone is doing such a great job.
Again thanks, Patti

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
Mailed completed block to Pattis and here it is-I hope you like it :-)

Also I have to post pictures of two blocks for buddy'smom that she received as well as F8s as she is having xome computer issues :-( Will get that list momentarily and post.
HUgs
April

Karen 01-21-2011 10:13 PM

Great pics of Princess Izzy, April..Thank you for sharing.

The blocks are wonderful.

moonrise 01-21-2011 10:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Izzy's such a cutie! :thumbup:

I received NurseBonnie's and LetsQuilt's F8's today, and their grown-up blocks will be winging their way back home tomorrow. :)

I also received TWO gorgeous grown-up blocks from Oatw13. Pics below. :thumbup:

Carsey 01-22-2011 02:22 AM

April: Thanks for sharing our snow angel!!! Please, Please post pictures of her anytime!!!!!!

purplemem 01-22-2011 03:19 AM

Love the pictures of Izzy! Yes, I'm lurking! :shock:

I have received 3 wonderful, beautiful, unexpected blocks. When my neighbor gets back with her camera, I will post pictures and give details.

April, do you know the manufacturer of the purple paisley (fabulous!) so I can get more for borders? If not, I'll improvise.

Love this group and especially April and Izzy!
:D :D :D

Navarre2011 01-22-2011 04:02 AM

Originally Posted by Carsey
OK. I have 17 completed and ironed and pictures on http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-71173-2.htm#2284780. DON'T LOOK if you don't want to see them. The pictures are so I will know which ones I have and how they look in case our "wonderful" postal service neglects to get them to their respective homes. I still have 7 here to work on and 3 are already in the process of being put together. I still have 11 that I have not received. I just need to wrap up, stuff and post the 17 completed ones and send them to their new homes. I hope you like them!!

Just a list of the missing ones: Diecy, Jaciqltznok, Letsquilt, LovingIzabells, Materialgrl, MegsAnn, Missgigglewings, Mistiliz, Navarre2011, Qbee, and Wendsy. If you have sent them, please let me know and I will let you know when I receive them.

Carsey I have sent mine out so it should be there soon as everyone has begun to recieve them. Navarre2011
So I saw as I got throught the rest of the posts that you recieved mine!! Yippee..excited for your inspiration for the fabric:)